šŸŒŸ Exciting News for Fellow Farm Heroes Enthusiasts - New & Improved Hero Mode

Options

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Hello šŸ¤ 

I'm thrilled to announce that the Hero Mode test is starting today! Stay tuned to the game and share your thoughts on the changes we've made.

We can't wait to hear your feedback! šŸ˜ƒ

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,466 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

All I'm saying is that if it's not on w10, my feedback won't be very complimentary šŸ¤­

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,466 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Wooooooahhh @QueenB I have it on windows 10 and so far it seems like its much better! All those 9s flying up!

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,908 Level 5
    Options

Hi @QueenB I have been playing with the new hero mode. It is better than the last really awful hero mode. But I still feel the old hero mode was the best. I could choose what cropsies to collect. At least this present mode gives you many more points instead of the couple points using the last hero mode.

I would suggest bringing back the old hero mode where you could choose the cropsies you wanted. Just add the 'opt out of hero mode' tab for those who want to skip the hero mode altogether

• Gabrian_Diaz
    Gabrian_Diaz Posts: 144 Level 3
    Options

I'm really excited for this, just like the same thing as the Super Saga version one back then!

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,086 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @QueenB

I just completed a level with 3 moves left.

I didnā€™t get to choose which cropsies I wanted to collect the hero mode did it for me. I would have collected more sun ā˜€ļø, for 1,2,3 grow. Admittedly the suns were not one of the cropsies that I had to collect.

It is an improvement but the original hero mode is still better where we could choose which cropsie we wanted.

Hopefully šŸ¤ž I can finish more levels to give you more feedback. šŸšœšŸ¤ 

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you all for getting back to us šŸ˜ƒ

Glad to hear you're enjoying the improvements and thanks for suggesting the skip option, will make sure it gets shared as well.

Looking forward to hearing more šŸ˜ƒ

• LyanneGames
    LyanneGames Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

I love this new Hero Mode. It's in my game now :).This version isn't costing me any stars so far, which is great!

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB I didnĀ“t have the last version and donĀ“t have this version of hero mode. So I should stay out of this. But I will point out something.

In your first post you said "We did:Ā The new hero mode will focus on ALL of the cropsies, not only the ones that are part of the goal. So, you can just relax and let Hunter collect everything that you need to Grow your 1-2-3 Grow pet Cropsie, Delivery all the orders on the Farmer's Market, and so on."

What you said itĀ“s not correct not if you read what @BQN537 wrote. "I didnā€™t get to choose which cropsiesĀ I wanted to collect the hero mode did it for me. I would have collected more sun ā˜€ļø, for 1,2,3 grow. Admittedly the suns were not one of the cropsies that I had to collect."

So if the cropsie note among that should be collected the new hero mode donĀ“t count them extra.

And thatĀ“s the problem. When you have 1-2-3 grow or you do quest you can collect the cropsies you need even when they not among what shoud be collected. But you canĀ“t do that not even in this new version.

The thing that @rebelchild wrote "Just add the 'opt out of hero mode' tab for those who want to skip the hero mode altogether" That was suggested of a couple of players in the other thread. And that was the only thing that was needed. Two buttons. One button saying that I played the hero mode the way I wanted like I used to do (play hero mode). The other button said that the game played the hero mode for me (skip hero mode). If they had done that it had been fixed months ago. And that had done that the studio had there way and the player had there way. So that had been a win win.

I donĀ“t understand why the studio feel this need to play the game for me. Because that is what they do now. ItĀ“s not the players that play the levels when they come to hero mode, it is the game.

• Liv_Sousa
    Liv_Sousa Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This hero mode is definetly better than the previous test mode, however, I still prefer the original hero mode, so this could be an option, as many players (including me) have suggested.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?