Facebook account change

Options
Fendah_Croy
Fendah_Croy Posts: 1 Newbie

I have a new facebook account & I want to link it to the game ( Farm Heroes Saga )

I try to log out from the old one & log in from the new one but that take me to the begging of the game

I want to connect with the new one without loosing my process .. I'm in level 163 !!!

Best Answer

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Fendah, do you play on mobile? I recommend you to create a Kingdom account. You can do this on your mobile within the app. Go to settings and choose the yellow and orange symbol. Register with an user name of your choice and use the email address of your new Facebook account. Choose your avatar and a password. Once your progress has been saved on your Kingdom profile, you should synchronise with your new Facebook account. Honestly, I have never changed my Facebook account or opened a new one and done all this, but in theory this process should work. Try it and let me know if it worked. 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Fendah, do you play on mobile? I recommend you to create a Kingdom account. You can do this on your mobile within the app. Go to settings and choose the yellow and orange symbol. Register with an user name of your choice and use the email address of your new Facebook account. Choose your avatar and a password. Once your progress has been saved on your Kingdom profile, you should synchronise with your new Facebook account. Honestly, I have never changed my Facebook account or opened a new one and done all this, but in theory this process should work. Try it and let me know if it worked. 

• Anna_Grey
    Anna_Grey Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem... i try what you said and it doesn't work... pleaase help me ! Me i'm at level 1001 !! :(
  • Jocy
    Jocy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ok i do this, but put the old email of the old facebook, and i enter and sincronize with the new, and i am level 1.

Please can you help me

• Lucy_Roberts-2
    Lucy_Roberts-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Someone has log into farm heroes on my iPad and I don't no how to log them out log myself in can u help me

• Lucy_Roberts-2
    Lucy_Roberts-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Question someone log into farm hero on my iPad and I can't log them out and log myself in

• Tune_D
    Options

Hi Lucy,

Open Farm on your iPad. Disconnect Farm from Facebook through the menu in Farm.

Open the Facebook app on your iPad. Disconnect your Facebook session and close the app.

Open Safari, the default browser on your iPad, and disconnect from Facebook there too. Clear cache in Safari on your iPad.

Check for updates for your iOS, the Farm app and Facebook. Restart your iPad.

Open your Facebook app and connect to your relevant Facebook account. Open Farm and connect it to your Facebook.

That should do the trick!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?