Options
2»

Answers

• April__Skoufezis
    April__Skoufezis Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hey Farmers,

You're absolutely right! 

Rancid sneaked in on this level and played some tricks.

We discovered 3 other levels that he has been playing around in: 1028, 732 & 467.

We're trying to undo his mess so you can all save those cropsies so we will let you know when there are any updates.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

I have unlimited lives and the last gift that I can't get... I posted to the care team on the game itself... I have 2 different screenshots to verify that I have unlimited lives and the gift that I can't get to... I really hope there is a way that we can get that stuff back somehow when the level gets fixed...
  • Robin_H
    Robin_H Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Farmers,

You're absolutely right! 

We discovered 3 other levels that he has been playing around in: 1028, 732 & 467.

We're trying to undo his mess so you can all save those cropsies so we will let you know when there are any updates.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Unable to use my 24 hours of unlimited lives to get by this level. Will I be getting the unlimited lives back? Also, I'm unable to get to the treasure chest at the next level.
  • Claudia_Mitrea
    Claudia_Mitrea Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey Farmers,

You're absolutely right! 

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Bei mir auch.!!!!!Will auch wissen wann Sie das Problem geloest wird
  • Liayo
    Liayo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

I have some great news! Levels 467, 732 & 835 have now all been updated across all platforms so they will now play as normal with the correct amount of items in order to pass the levels . There is no need to update the app, only to close and reopen it.

Level 1028 is still being looked at so when I have some news about this I will let you know.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this caused and I wish you the best of luck on your Farm Heroes quests!

Kind regards,

Johnny

Level 835 is still not working. It does not work on my iPad or iPhone running version 9.3.2. On the phone, it worked one time, but then the barrels disappeared after one round. I restarted the iPad and it still shows only two barrels.
  • Maja_Sucur_Vukas
    Maja_Sucur_Vukas Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue with level 835, yet my girlfriend is also on this level and hers looks as it should.  Please fix this!!

Mine still not working. Instead of 2 bulls only 1 appears
  • Lizmotsh_
    Lizmotsh_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hello all,

I have some great news! Levels 467, 732 & 835 have now all been updated across all platforms so they will now play as normal with the correct amount of items in order to pass the levels . There is no need to update the app, only to close and reopen it.

Level 1028 is still being looked at so when I have some news about this I will let you know.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this caused and I wish you the best of luck on your Farm Heroes quests!

Kind regards,

Johnny

Level 835 still does not work
  • Traian_Cioca
    Traian_Cioca Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

level 835 still doesn't work please fix it
  • Liayo
    Liayo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

They actually just removed two barrels and a bull. It is now working for me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?