Farm Heros Saga level 856

Nick_Salem
Nick_Salem Posts: 8 Level 2

Level 856 Farm Heroes Saga has been changed with only 19 moves and 16 Flowers to erase and you must use 6 moves to make 6 of the 16 flowers, as well as get 80 each Carrots, Stars and Apples. There is no way to best this level and the previous level had 26 moves and only 12 Flowers to get. I have used many boosters and still cant get close to beating it, please change it back.    

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,509 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi, I am not quite sure if you have got your numbers wrong or my game has yet to update. Or they might even have changed it again. Level 856 is one of those levels that has been changed probably closer to  a dozen times since its release. Unfortunately as many players will complain its too easy, they make it harder, its trying to find a balance that will please everyone. 

I have made a video of my current version, it has 22 moves, needs 8 flowers and 60 of each crops. Hopefully your's will change soon. Mine is only one star but I don't use any boosters or companions. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdSoI4iEYdM

• Nick_Salem
    Nick_Salem Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi, I am not quite sure if you have got your numbers wrong or my game has yet to update. Or they might even have changed it again. Level 856 is one of those levels that has been changed probably closer to  a dozen times since its release. Unfortunately as many players will complain its too easy, they make it harder, its trying to find a balance that will please everyone. 

I have made a video of my current version, it has 22 moves, needs 8 flowers and 60 of each crops. Hopefully your's will change soon. Mine is only one star but I don't use any boosters or companions. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdSoI4iEYdM

Thanks for replying . The numbers are current for Farm Heroes Saga and your game is extremely easy compared to what it is now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?