How do I not participate in Tractor Dash?

Jim_Miskell
Jim_Miskell Posts: 3 Newbie

I do not want to play Tractor Dash.  How can I reject it?

Best Answer

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 291 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hi Jim Miskell,

There is no way you can forego participation if the Tractor Dash contest shows up. You can continue to play the levels and choose to ignore the contest. The stars will still be collected and added however when you complete a level successfully. If your opponent wins he/she will get a tractor as a reward.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Jim,

Can't you click it away as usual?

• Just_Me-2
    Answer ✓

Hi Jim Miskell,

There is no way you can forego participation if the Tractor Dash contest shows up. You can continue to play the levels and choose to ignore the contest. The stars will still be collected and added however when you complete a level successfully. If your opponent wins he/she will get a tractor as a reward.

• Jim_Miskell

Hey Jim,

No, I 'can't click it away as usual'. I click everywhere except OK and nothing happens! (I cannot play the game at this point!)
  • Jim_Miskell

Hi Jim Miskell,

Thanks for your comment!
  • Just_Me-2

Hi Jim Miskell,

You are welcome.
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Jim,

Sorry to hear that Jim, glad that Just Me came up with a brilliant answer

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?