I get no extra games on my mobile for several weeks. I get the notifications but no games

Options
YvonnePollie
YvonnePollie Posts: 13 Level 2

Nobody I know get the extra games for several weeks now...don't like too play it this way anymore. You need the exta bonus/help to get the levels. I have removed the game en set it on again but nothing works. I get the notifications but now bonus games. I don't know what the do.....

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,478 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Yvonne, the mini games are still under beta testing. This means that a select group of players will have access to the mini games at a time. Now and again the studio switch them around so that other players can test meaning its fairer until they release them to everyone.

For some reason there is a bug at the moment, meaning that people are getting notifications and "coming soon" on their game, when in actual fact they might not be part of the control group. So there is a bug, just not quite how you're expecting :(

The studio are investigating this to see if they can fix it, but unless you actually see and keep the mini games, its very likely you are not part of the testing phase this time. It does not mean that you will not ever be, just not at the moment.Β 

Hope this helps :)

• YvonnePollie
    YvonnePollie Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Hi Yvonne, the mini games are still under beta testing. This means that a select group of players will have access to the mini games at a time. Now and again the studio switch them around so that other players can test meaning its fairer until they release them to everyone.

For some reason there is a bug at the moment, meaning that people are getting notifications and "coming soon" on their game, when in actual fact they might not be part of the control group. So there is a bug, just not quite how you're expecting :(

The studio are investigating this to see if they can fix it, but unless you actually see and keep the mini games, its very likely you are not part of the testing phase this time. It does not mean that you will not ever be, just not at the moment.Β 

Hope this helps :)

How long is this testingfase? Without the extra help the levels are not to win, very sad that it takes soo long.I am missing the game, now it takes several days/weeks too win a level :-(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?