Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

My piggy bank is full !!!!!!!!!

Options
Tracy_Button
Tracy_Button Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑

My piggy bank is full but it refuses to let me claim the gold bars..  It just says no internet connection please try later but i am connected ...I have continued playing on my levenoa tab and have been losing gold bars because it rejects them... why can I not claim the bars? I dont even get the game event or any for that matter on my desktop pc windows 7    really FED UP NOW !!!!!!!!

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,363 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

It seems like there might be a connection issue between your game and the server which is throwing that issue up. I will find out if anyone else has reported it but have you tried the usual trouble shooting steps, such as disconnecting from wifi, restarting your tablet, reconnect the wifi then open the game?

As regards the event on windows 7 you won't get them, on any windows for that matter. They are only in beta testing to start with, but only available to mobile/tablet users via the app. So you won't see them on the computer :(

Answers

• LilyDayne
    LilyDayne Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem, but haven't lost gold bars after I tried to break the piggy bank.

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

It seems like there might be a connection issue between your game and the server which is throwing that issue up. I will find out if anyone else has reported it but have you tried the usual trouble shooting steps, such as disconnecting from wifi, restarting your tablet, reconnect the wifi then open the game?

As regards the event on windows 7 you won't get them, on any windows for that matter. They are only in beta testing to start with, but only available to mobile/tablet users via the app. So you won't see them on the computer :(

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Apologies if this appears twice, its not showing the first reply. 

You need to disconnect your wifi. Close the game. Restart your device. Restart wifi and reopen your game. See if that works. If not I will report it. 

You won't get the event on any version of windows as it is only available to a control group (beta testing) on the app version only. So yes some will get it on mobile/tablet but nobody can get it on computer as its not available :)

• Lady_Choo
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hi Tracy, have you tried a different internet connection? And you haven't blocked in app purchases? You are aware that you need to buy them, that they don't come free but at a reduced price? Just checking as some don't realise :)

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/piggy-bank-in-farm-heroes-saga

As you have tried the troubleshooting, I am going to pass this over to the team to see if they can suggest something different...it will be Monday though at the earliest as they don't work over the weekend :)

• Tracy_Button
    Tracy_Button Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Apologies if this appears twice, its not showing the first reply. 

You need to disconnect your wifi. Close the game. Restart your device. Restart wifi and reopen your game. See if that works. If not I will report it. 

You won't get the event on any version of windows as it is only available to a control group (beta testing) on the app version only. So yes some will get it on mobile/tablet but nobody can get it on computer as its not available :)

hi thanks for the reply x understand about the events lol x but still cannot get piggy bank to work xx please advise x many thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?