Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga won't load correctly on Nook HD

Options
Heather-4
Heather-4 Posts: 8 Level 2

Been playing this game forever on my Nook HD.  I have other King games loaded as well that all play.  Have uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, cleared caches.  Still won't load.  It now loads but won't load as an app... i have to keep going in to Google Play Services and hit enable then open to play.   Which doesn't allow me to use it from a home screen.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,331 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Heather, thanks for your post. 

So if I get this right, it does now load. But you have to go all the way around the forest to get to the trees as the saying goes. And its not from the home screen. 

I see you have tried troubleshooting and the good news is, if it loads the long way around then its not incompatible with the nook. I suspect though there is something blocking it. I see you have cleared cache etc. Have you tried clearing google play services cache? Sometimes the system is set up so that when it reinstalls the game it reinstalls with the same data. Meaning if there is something preventing it, it loads up too.

So uninstall the game again. Try the info here in this link.. and when you have tried everything, reinstall the game again and see if it works properly. If not, come let us know and I will pass this over to the team. If it does, let me know too please :) 

• Heather-4
    Heather-4 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi Heather, thanks for your post. 

So if I get this right, it does now load. But you have to go all the way around the forest to get to the trees as the saying goes. And its not from the home screen. 

I see you have tried troubleshooting and the good news is, if it loads the long way around then its not incompatible with the nook. I suspect though there is something blocking it. I see you have cleared cache etc. Have you tried clearing google play services cache? Sometimes the system is set up so that when it reinstalls the game it reinstalls with the same data. Meaning if there is something preventing it, it loads up too.

So uninstall the game again. Try the info here in this link.. and when you have tried everything, reinstall the game again and see if it works properly. If not, come let us know and I will pass this over to the team. If it does, let me know too please :) 

Thanks for the message!!! I had already cleared all the google services caches, etc.. but did it again last night. Uninstalled Farm Hereos, cleared caches, reinstalled the game... it allowed me to play... but it never appeared in my library, and it never appeared in my apps, once i finished playing a game. I went back into Google Play, and i had the option again to uninstall or enable...not install or open. :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?