Not gaining my boosters

Options
Kelly_Taylor
Kelly_Taylor Posts: 8 Level 2

I’m not receiving all my boosters when I win challenges. This has been happening for ages with the shovel boosters unless I have none left but appears to be happening with all boosters on a regular basis now. It’s really spoiling the game. Is there someone I can do to get them?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,703 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Kelly, I need to ask you which of the challenges it is. There are several different ones you see, and you have hit the nail on the head with the shovel. Some of them like the flower tower, recharge at the end of each set of 3 levels, but you don't actually win anything until the last level. They only recharge though if you have 0. Which is a pain for people like me, who try not to use them. If its not that, let me know, or even better if you could add a screenshot then we can see what it should be and can help you further :)

• Kelly_Taylor
    Options

Hi Kelly, I need to ask you which of the challenges it is. There are several different ones you see, and you have hit the nail on the head with the shovel. Some of them like the flower tower, recharge at the end of each set of 3 levels, but you don't actually win anything until the last level. They only recharge though if you have 0. Which is a pain for people like me, who try not to use them. If its not that, let me know, or even better if you could add a screenshot then we can see what it should be and can help you further :)

It’s happening with Choo Choo challenge, the flower tower and vs, possibly more. I’m trying to build up my boosters for the harder levels so will have to stop playing if this is how it’s going to work from now on. It never used to be this way.
  • Kelly_Taylor
    Options

Thought this would be a helpful site but actually its really frustrating. Not only have ou not helped me but I’m also getting emails which make me think I have a new answer but there is no update whatsoever.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?