🦝 New Feature - Rancid's Riches

Options
12346Β»

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,991 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Haven't tried yet! I'm curious to see how it works and if it will enhance my overall gaming experience

I agree! I'm in the 2000 and don't pass any quickly!

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,160 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Haven't tried yet! I'm curious to see how it works and if it will enhance my overall gaming experience

The way I read rancid riches was that there were going to be 5 rancid levels to win the gold bars.

That would make it a lot fairer for people in the higher levels. 🚜🀠

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,732 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @QueenB

Really pleased with this result, level 3460, not sure if it is a glitch, but Bonnie is still working for me which makes passing levels so much easier.

I love what I haveπŸ€—please don't change it, it makes the game as fun as when I first played, and I can see so many positives now from changes that really affected players beforehand.

If what I have is not a glitch, but test feature then I truly love it πŸ’œ

So many players have lost heart in this game, this is such a shame as it is my favourite game of all the King games. Like I said it may be a glitch, but it really has made a huge difference to me and my enjoyment of playing πŸ€—

• bramam
    bramam Posts: 1,225 Level 4
    Options

Tuned

I still don't have it πŸ€”

Haven't commented to date, but,

I've got something else 😎

I had it a few weeks ago and again today πŸ‘

@QueenB

This CHAMPIONSHIP RACE has shown itself 2 times with me today πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

And each time I beat new levels, and 2 times I got 20 gold bars... πŸ€—πŸ₯‚

It was hard work to level up, but for me it was very interesting

• Johan_DelaCena
    Johan_DelaCena Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options
    Love It! This feature adds an exciting twist to the game, and I enjoy the challenge of trying to beat levels on my first attempt. The Gold rewards are a great incentive

It is great, another event that grinds me for a lot of gold to prepare for the poorly designed fhs later levels.

• AnguaB
    AnguaB Posts: 3,833 Level 4
    Options
    Love It! This feature adds an exciting twist to the game, and I enjoy the challenge of trying to beat levels on my first attempt. The Gold rewards are a great incentive

Gold everywhere ... since I started playing again end of December I gained 250 gold bars already

• ms_tweetybird
    ms_tweetybird Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

Got it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?