daily bonus

Options
Alexandria20
Alexandria20 Posts: 9 Level 2

can someone tell me why the daily bonus's are not showing up again, it's very frustrating, I thought this was fixed.

Best Answer

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Similar behavior here using the microsoft app on a pc. Sometimes the bonus comes up right away, sometimes a level must be played.

The facebook version on a pc seems to come up right away everytime. ... applause!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Alexandria20πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing glitch again with the Daily Bonus feature! Are you playing on a mobile device or on a computer - Facebook browser?

Couple of my friends are on mobile devices just like me! And I too am experiencing this glitch once in a while! But, I found a trick that is working (as of now)!

Open the game on your device -- replay an old level -- win or lose does not matter - go back to the map -- close the game and wait for few minutes -- not open the App again and the Daily Bonus feature will pop-up!

Please check if this trick works for you or not and let me know. To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given belowπŸ₯•πŸ₯•

• Alexandria20
    Options

I play on a desk top computer and it is on Facebook, I will give your suggestions a try and let you know if it works

• Alexandria20
    Options

Hi PummyRaj,

I did go and play an older level and when I was done my bonus was there, now if this happens again I will try that, thanks for the advise

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Similar behavior here using the microsoft app on a pc. Sometimes the bonus comes up right away, sometimes a level must be played.

The facebook version on a pc seems to come up right away everytime. ... applause!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?