Quests require hard levels, but there aren't any

Options

Answers

• Wampirze
    Wampirze Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I have the same problem. The is any solution of that?
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    I am tagging @MarkHawk again, but it’s been Christmas break and the community managers have taken some much needed time off. He will see the tags, but I bet he has quite a few lol. The issue is originally there was only normal and hard levels on mobile. Now for whatever reason all the hard levels have been changed to super hard...but the quest system hasn’t been altered. He will look into it though and if necessary prod the studio :) 
  • bjkeough
    bjkeough Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options
    My son's account still has the hard levels.... I'm stuck with super hard, ugh.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Options
    bjkeough said:
    My son's account still has the hard levels.... I'm stuck with super hard, ugh.

I'm not sure if its a recent change which can take a while to filter through accounts, or a test. I think Rancid has locked @MarkHawk up or the studio are holding him hostage before they tell him lol. He will appear at some point though I am sure :) 
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hi guys,

Thanks for telling.

I'll escalate this to the guys in the game studio.

Thanks if you can provide the following details:

Are you using Android or iOS?
    Which version of the game are you using?

I'll gather your feedback and update you once I know more.

- Mark
  • sphinges
    sphinges Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • sphinges
    sphinges Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • RaychyD
    RaychyD Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same issue.
    I am using an iPhone 7+ fully updated. 
    Game is updated to the latest available.
    Are you any closer to a solution?? 
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi guys,

I've heard back from the game studio. They are aware of the issue - the hard levels were removed a while back and the plan was to also remove the quests. The issue is on the to-do list and the work-around (although it's not perfect) is to refresh the quests using the little icon to get a new one. 
  • RaychyD
    RaychyD Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    The problem with refresh is it takes maybe 24 hrs until you can refresh again. I sometimes get the hard level quest immediately after refreshing but for a greater number of levels. There are other issues too like the treasure quests that never arrive. Maybe if there’s no fix for the problem they should take the time limit off for the refresh? That’s my suggestion anyway as I could be content dealing with the problem in that way. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?