🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

2106 needs looking into on Farm Heros Saga

Russ_Boudrie
Russ_Boudrie Posts: 60 Level 3
Please look into 2106 as I have never got closer than 350 left at end of game

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,615 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Russ_Boudrie!  Hope you are having a nice day :)

Would you mind me asking what you mean by "closer than 350 left at the end of the game"?

** It is "Beat the Rancid" level.  I have just checked both on PC and on my Mobile device.  On PC, the goal is in 25 moves, "we need to collect 300 total amount of cropsies" -- all Carrots, Strawberries, Suns & water droplets together;
    and on Mobile device -- It just shows 100% and as we keep collecting the items, the percentage keeps decreasing  =)

Can you please explain your question more, by clicking on the "Quote" below to my post OR by tapping on "Type your Comment" box :+1:
  • Russ_Boudrie
    Russ_Boudrie Posts: 60 Level 3
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @Russ_Boudrie!  Hope you are having a nice day :)

Would you mind me asking what you mean by "closer than 350 left at the end of the game"?

** It is "Beat the Rancid" level.  I have just checked both on PC and on my Mobile device.  On PC, the goal is in 25 moves, "we need to collect 300 total amount of cropsies" -- all Carrots, Strawberries, Suns & water droplets together;
    and on Mobile device -- It just shows 100% and as we keep collecting the items, the percentage keeps decreasing  =)

Can you please explain your question more, by clicking on the "Quote" below to my post OR by tapping on "Type your Comment" box :+1: My game always started with me needing 450 and I never got more than 100 and was left needing 350 at the end of moves. After this post I tried the game and it got changed to only needing 300 total and I beat it. Someone must have tweaked the game. Thank you

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,615 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @Russ_Boudrie :)

Very glad to hear that the game is changed & you were able to beat it  =)=)  Great Job :+1:  :+1:  

All the best & Keep having fun in collecting those Cropsies  B)B)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?