🏆A New Contest 🏅 And an Optional badge🏆

Options
PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 36,217 Candy Moderator
edited June 24 in Contests

Hello Farmers🤗

How are you all?

It has been couple of months since I have posted a contest in our Farm! I came up with a new concept! Let's see how that goes✨

Pride Season is one of the Special season in our Farm as well as in the Community! Only in our Farm, we can grow 2 special cropsies!

Last week, many of you have collected the badge for one of the special Superfruit Cropsie. This week, I am bringing back one of our old badges to give chance to all the Farmers that could not collect it last time!

But, Superfruit Cropsie has left the Farm! How to earn the badge? Let's see😉

What is the contest?🏆

Play & win 8 New Levels from your Farm Heroes Saga map. Those levels must include 3 Super Hard levels & 5 Regular levels✨

To be fair for all, if you are below level #1000, rules will change and you will have to play more levels✨

Rules🌟

• All Farmers must post a screenshot of your game map first;
  • Farmers must be above level # 250 to take part in this contest;
  • Must play 5 regular levels & 3 Super Hard Levels to be eligible to win the prize;
  • If you play a new Rancid level as 9th level & win with 3 Stars, you will receive a special prize;
  • If you are below level # 1000, you will have to play 16 levels to be eligible to win the prize;
  • As soon as you win a level, you must post a screenshot of your winning score. So, a total of 8 screenshots (or 16 screenshots for lower levels);
  • Only one score per comment;

Prize🏆

• The Farmer that wins all 8 levels with 3 stars each, and finishes posting their screenshots first - will receive 100 Gold Bars to their FHS game🎁
  • Out of all that have finished the 8 levels with 16+ stars, 4 farmers will be picked randomly and rewarded with 50 GB each🌟🌟
  • If you win 8 levels with 10+ stars & Rancid level w/3 stars — 3 random Farmers will be picked to win special booster prize🎁
  • And, the badge for all those who did not get a chance to earn it last time🏅

Duration⏳️

This contest will end at 12:00 pm (USA EST) // 18:00 CET on July 8th, 2024

Terms and Conditions - Here👑

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?