🎢🌟 Festival Season is here in Farm! 🌟🎢

LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,759 Community Manager
edited August 3 in Discussions

✨πŸ₯ Celebrate the joy of music and festivity during the Festival Season! 🎢🎸

Get ready to groove with us in Farm Heroes Saga, starting July 1st! πŸŽ‰

This season is packed with musical fun and exciting challenges. Embark on a melodic journey with our special 🎢 Farm Pass and keep the excitement high all season long with various in-game events. There will also be weekly events like the 🌾 Farmers' Market and πŸͺ΄ Barn Buddies, so there’s always something fun to do!

Festival Season will also bring new features and tests to the game to continue to improve it. A new feature that will be at the end of the month is the πŸ† Cropsie Showdown! A new version of the Farm Tournament where the aim is to collect specific cropsies. Stay tuned for more!

Join us for a month filled with music, puzzles, and plenty of farming fun! Find the detailed information on all the events below.

Let’s make this a season to remember! 🌟

πŸ™Œ Main Events

• 🎢 Farm Pass - Festival Season: July 1 β†’ July 29
  • πŸ† Cropsie Showdown: July 22 β†’ July 25
  • πŸ¦„ Bonnies Booster Trail: The entire season!
  • ⬆️ Double XP Weekend: Week 2 & 4

✨ Weekly Events

• 🌾 Farmers' Market: All weeks Monday - Wednesday!
  • πŸ₯ Choo Choo's Challenges: All weeks Monday - Wednesday!
  • πŸͺ΄ Barn Buddies: Week 1, 3 & 5
  • 🌻 1-2-3 Sunflower: Week 2
  • πŸ₯• 1-2-3 Carrot: Week 4

πŸ—Ί Level Events

• πŸŽ‡ 4th of July: Week 1
  • 🌴 Summer Paradise: Week 2 & 3
  • πŸŽ‰ Farm Parade: Week 4

πŸ… Seasonal Community Badge!

Post a screenshot of your Farm Pass below and collect this season’s badge:

As we celebrate Festival Season, we want to hear from you! What are you most looking forward to? Which event do you think will be the highlight!? Leave a comment in this thread and let’s discuss! πŸŽΆπŸŽ‰

🎢🌟 Festival Season is here in Farm! 🌟🎢 57 votes

I’m excited about the Cropsie Showdown! πŸŒΎπŸ†
15%
SabrinaMurskarecnikme6412Racoon7saramookazalhasan200mimisAdrian2691rosalesmick9691 9 votes
I can't wait to unlock rewards with the Farm Pass! 🎢
22%
bearwithmeRowena63Palash_SarmaKCullen127Gabrian_DiazSApple2myrzaMakiiiskyebomarilinuLayouchaAmcsiΔ·a89Timothy4245 13 votes
The 1-2-3 Grow events are my favorite! 🌻πŸ₯•
36%
Werner_CichyEnergizerBunnymaf34100MountainMomgalaxyangelDieOmimiMWANGITHIrebelchildPrincess_JessicaMoh1977AmoonmoonNico_Gmoe75ashilyasteeweipingsteventsengndd_2023[Deleted User]SyahrinHisyamEwela989 21 votes
I'm looking forward to the new Level Events! πŸ—ΊοΈ
24%
Charley_BockPummyRajMΓ³nica_Ausiro_MajeanpsBQN537MollySNikolaos_ProdromidisNastaranniazi nekocatSAEED1600vivian1975_Donnamarie1969frak89kjunioRayado028 14 votes
Β«13456

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?