Does anyone else have a problem with their game crashing when you go to a past level for a Quest

Options
TheFarmer
TheFarmer Posts: 12 Level 2
When I go to a past completed level to play for a Quest my game crashes

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,458 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @TheFarmer, I haven't heard of that problem, but that doesn't mean to say its not there.
    We would need to start with some troubleshooting first to rule temporary issues out. Could you please tell me which device/OS you are using please :)
  • TheFarmer
    Options
    I use an LG20. This happens on every device after I collect to many boosters or beans. I have done all the suggestions except download the game again which I won't do. It's rigged. I'm done.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Have you tried clearing the cache and play store cache and not save up too many boosters? 
    I know this is not ideal, but honestly the game isn't rigged, its holding a lot of data the more you add to it and that is what causes the crash. Sometimes reinstalling it does help as it gives it a fresh install and removes pesky gremlins.
  • TheFarmer
    Options
    Also, it only crashes if i'm scrolling to a past level to play a Quest. It has been giving me the same Quests for a week on a loop. The reward is only for beans no boosters. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    I can certainly pass it over to our community manager to see if he has heard anything, but the first thing he will say is have you tried a reinstall. Getting the same quests could all be part of it. Have you checked for updates? 
  • TheFarmer
    Options
    Yes I've clears cache. If I reinstall like I have before I lose my boosters. 
  • TheFarmer
    Options
  • TheFarmer
    Options
    Yes, I have checked for updates and followed all the suggestions. This is not the first time. I'm so frustrated. The only way to win hard levels is with boosters. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    I understand that. Its not rigged, but the higher levels are made more challenging so that you don't fly past too easily. Let me pass this over to @MarkHawk and see if he has any other reports :)
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    TheFarmer said:
    Also, it only crashes if i'm scrolling to a past level to play a Quest. It has been giving me the same Quests for a week on a loop. The reward is only for beans no boosters. 
    Hi TheFarmer!

I suggest you reboot your LG20 right before starting Farm Heroes. A reboot clears your mobile RAM and can in some cases make app run more smooth.

I also suggest that you clear old cache files on your device. Some of those old data bits can sometimes clog up your device so it doesn't perform optimally.

The game studio regularly updates Farm Heroes Saga so please have a look in Google Play if there's a newer version available.

As Chicken Slayer says - Should you ever be in a situation where you have used all your boosters and beans then a re-install of the game will give the best result for fixing any errors :+1: (don't forget to have the game connected to save your levels. highscores and gold bars)

I'll keep an eye out for anyone else reporting similar issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?