πŸ’πŸ’£ Introducing the Cherry Bomb in Farm! πŸ’£πŸ’

LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,759 Community Manager
edited July 24 in Discussions

Hello Farmers!

We’re excited to announce a brand-new feature that’s going to make your farming adventures even more fruitful! Introducing the Cherry Bomb! πŸŽ‰

πŸ’πŸ’£ What is the Cherry Bomb? πŸ’£πŸ’

The Cherry Bomb is an upgraded version of the Airdrop booster, designed to be more powerful and useful.

How Does the Cherry Bomb Work? πŸ€”πŸ’­

• Swipe the Cherry Bomb to drops 3 cherries onto the board.
  • Each cherry then becomes a target for the Cherry Bomb!
  • All cropsies hit by the Cherry Bomb will be collected, and the surrounding cropsies will get a +2 boost!

The Cherry Bomb not only boosts and collects cropsies but also helps you deal with blockers, making it a valuable tool in your farming journey!

The Cherry Bomb will soon begin testing for players, so you may see it in your game in the coming weeks!

Let us know what you think! πŸ—£οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ

We hope you’re as excited about the πŸ’ Cherry Bomb as we are!

Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with the Cherry Bomb below. We can’t wait to hear from you! πŸ’¬βœ¨

Happy Farming!

πŸ’πŸ’£ Introducing the Cherry Bomb in Farm! πŸ’£πŸ’ 44 votes

πŸ’– Love the Cherry Bomb! Can't wait to use it!
63%
_Elsa_Just_Me-2Eva_TolarovΓ‘SabrinaMimabearnutms_tweetybirdencantesgrace76kimmycubNikolaos_Prodromidiswendymf03MWANGITHIrebelchildPrincess_JessicaBonnieLee4271957Moh1977anjarulewicz32@gmail.comRacoon7Palash_SarmaGabrian_Diaz 28 votes
πŸ€” Sounds interesting, but I need to try the Cherry Bomb first.
31%
EnergizerBunnybearwithmeMountainMomurskarecnikDieOmimiMollySme6412carrotkingsAmoonmoonBellamy32SApple2MakiiibabygirlarielTreBoogie2 14 votes
πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I'm not sure about the Cherry Bomb yet.
2%
Lady_Choo 1 vote
πŸ˜• I don't think I'll use the Cherry Bomb much.
0%
🚫 I prefer the game without new boosters like the Cherry Bomb.
2%
bramam 1 vote
Β«13

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?