πŸ«΅πŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ YOU Choose Level 7000! πŸŽ‰ Let's Celebrate Level 7k! πŸŽ‰

LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,759 Community Manager
edited September 6 in Discussions

Howdy, Farmers! 🌾

We’re reaching a HUGE milestone in Farm, Level 7000! πŸ₯³ To make this level truly special, we need 🫡 YOUR help.

We’ve got three Farmtastic levels lined up, and it's up to you to pick your favorite to be added to the game. The pictures below shows the progression of the level, so tap on them and zoom in to get a closer look! πŸ”

Now get ready to vote and leave your mark on this legendary level. Ready to see the options? Let's go! 🚜

Level 1: 7K Serene Snowballs ❄️

Fight through flowers and falling snow to unearth the grassy 7 and use it to your advantage!

Level 2: 7K Twisting Trails πŸŒͺ️

Navigate your Sheep through Ice and flowing rivers in this level 7000-shaped board!

Level 3: 7k Spectacular! πŸŽ‰

Celebrate with plenty of explosions and uncover what’s hiding beneath the bushes in this colourful level!

Vote & Comment below for your favorite level and be part of this awesome milestone celebration! πŸ»πŸ’š

Note: We'll close the polls on September 25th, and announce what level won on September 26th!

πŸ«΅πŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ YOU Choose Level 7000! πŸŽ‰ Let's Celebrate Level 7k! πŸŽ‰ 30 votes

I vote for Level 1: 7K Serene Snowballs ❄️
13%
Eva_TolarovΓ‘ms_tweetybirdsaramoosteventseng 4 votes
I vote for Level 2: 7K Twisting Trails πŸŒͺ️
40%
PummyRajSabrinaMimabearnutbearwithmeencantesMountainMomrebelchildPrincess_JessicaMoh1977Palash_SarmaAmoonmoonaltiflah 12 votes
I vote for Level 3: 7k Spectacular! πŸŽ‰
46%
johamiltonWerner_CichyBQN537urskarecnikDieOmimiMollySMWANGITHIRacoon7moe75ashilyasteeweiping200mimismadineMarinaBRui 14 votes
Β«13

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?