Game just won't load.

Options
stottyspain
stottyspain Posts: 5 Level 2
Uninstalled , reinstalled, cache cleared and updates all done. I get to the main screen, touch the flashing level then I'm kicked out.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,653 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi @stottyspain welcome to the community and apologies for not replying sooner. 
    Are you still having issues? Have you checked for updates since?
  • stottyspain
    Options
    I was totally unable to get into events and it still takes me about 5 goes to be able to play at all. Also now when I win a level it throws me out. All updates have been done.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Sorry to hear that, can you tell me which device/OS you are using please. 
  • stottyspain
    Options
  • Lady_Choo
    edited March 2019
    Options
  • stottyspain
    Options
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Ah no, I was really hoping that wouldn't be the case :( 
    I am going to ask for specs for the game as I did check online in the app store and they are completely wrong. The trouble is now, we are on ios 12 which means that the games have to work on shiny new phones and OS otherwise a lot of players complain. You wouldn't want to buy a shiny new phone and not be able to play games but the trouble is, as technology advances, older devices struggle. That's not to say they won't play, but you are going to struggle. There will come a time it won't work at all and I always liken it to the playstations. You cannot play a playstation 4 game on a playstation 1 because the system wouldn't cope and its the same with phones. 
    Advice now is if you can,  reset your device. Back to how it came so it removes anything you don't use (but you will lose boosters and lives saved) or if you can't do that, remove any apps you don't need. The less on it the better and it might just keep it going a little longer. 
    As long as your progress is saved either through the kingdom or facebook, if there comes a time you can't play, when you switch devices at some point you will be able to log in and play from where you left off :) 
  • stottyspain
    Options
    Thank you for your advice.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?