Tell us which level is your favorite and win 50 Gold bars!

MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 3,950 Community Manager
edited March 11 in Discussions

All Heroes have a favorite!

To enter in this contest all you´ll have to do is to tell us which level you have enjoyed playing the most  =)
At the end of the contest we will pick 3 winners who will each receive 50 Gold bars! :star:

What are you waiting for? Post now and let us know which level you have enjoyed the most!
You may post as many times as you like but you can maximum win one prize.

:star: :star: Good luck in the contest! B) 

Contest will run until 30th of April 2019, 23:59 CET. Terms and Conditions here

Prev1

Comments

• Lucy_Rodriguez_2Lucy_Rodriguez_2 Posts: 3
    MarkHawk said:

All Heroes have a favorite!

To enter in this contest all you´ll have to do is to tell us which level you have enjoyed playing the most  =)
    At the end of the contest we will pick 3 winners who will each receive 50 Gold bars! :star:

What are you waiting for? Post your comment below and let us know which level you have enjoyed the most!

:star: :star: Good luck in the contest! B) 

Contest will run until 30th of April 2019, 23:59 CET. Terms and Conditions here
    Level 1037

• Lucy_Rodriguez_2Lucy_Rodriguez_2 Posts: 3
    Level 1037
  • HossusanHossusan Posts: 6
    So I had a lot of fun playing level 225. I chose this one because its very clear that you need to break the ice before you can create the water drops. If you get too focused on creating water then you'll miss to collect the suns so you need to keep an eye on each finger  o:) :3
  • annaallgoodannaallgood Posts: 1
    I like level 2425. I like making the bulls run and the mushrooms.  =)
  • Gerard_BroekhoffGerard_Broekhoff Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Level 2358
  • HockyckoHockycko Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    My favorite level would be a hard one that I finally beat 🤣
  • GranBarbGranBarb Posts: 81 ✭✭✭
    I'm on level 2137. And, I can't remember for sure,but I think my favorite level is 550. It's where I always go when I'm "chasing the sun".
  • MAFEARMAFEAR Posts: 1
    Nível 183.
  • Lady_DéaLady_Déa Posts: 2
    Adoro o nivel 255 porque dá pra colher estrelas e morangos com maior facilidade e ganhar o concurso das colheitas!
  • Pummy_RajPummy_Raj Posts: 1,891 Superstar
    Helo @Lady_Dea,

Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes Section of our friendly King Community :)

The Community supports English Language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better.  Please post again in English about your favorite level :+1:
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    ** Want to win some Gold Bars / free boosters? **
    Diamond Diaries (ends April 16th)  --  http://to.king.com/YMIe
    Candy Friends (ends April 29th) --  http://to.king.com/VXZf
    SPRING CONTEST (29th April) --  http://to.king.com/PSQH
  • 2440 since that’s the last one I completed! Can’t wait for new levels  =) 
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 8,493 Superstar
    I like level 2425. I like making the bulls run and the mushrooms.  =)
    Welcome to the community! I like the bulls too :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

FARM HEROES CONTEST Enter here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • cbradshaw1009cbradshaw1009 Posts: 3
    I think my favorite has to be one from the very beginning in 398. I used to use it a lot to get all the suns during the challenges where we had to collect 1250 suns. And I still go back to that level quite a bit to play it. 
  • Lesley_BatesLesley_Bates Posts: 8

I liked level 1020! The challenge of getting 75 mushrooms in 22 moves was fun!

I liked all of the levels where you collect companions but this was a particular favourite!

• Nessa777Nessa777 Posts: 2

Level 1420 a challenge. But I do like a challenge. Waiting on new levels now

Prev1