Difficult to collect the bottom 2 flowers in level 2270

Options
Bruno-3
Bruno-3 Posts: 14 Level 2
edited April 2019 in Discussions
Level 2270 can not be finished with or without boosters, not enough moves, can't finish it for a week already :( please fix

Answers

• Keena
    Keena Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I am having the same frustrating issue on level 2270.  It's dam near impossible.  Please help!!
    1967 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Nivel 2270 imposibl
  • Jules_2_2
    Jules_2_2 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Yes. 2270 is impossible. The 2 flowers at the bottom are not possible to get.

• Jules_2_2
    Options

I passed it n my next try after posting here. It was quite easy.

• Keena
    edited April 2019
    Options
    How did you get the 2 bottom flowers.  I'm gonna need a [...] load of spades!  I've been on this level for weeks and it's so frustrating!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Keena,  Welcome to the King Community and Thank you for posting :)

I have just tried this level and like you said it is a bit hard to collect the bottom 2 flowers.  But, if you select the companion "Grower", it will be quite easy to beat the level.  Please try it and let me know if you need any further assistance :+1:

@Jules_2_2 Congratulations for passing the level :+1: That happens to me too... whenever I complain about a hard level, the next try or next day, I usually pass it =)=)

@Keena to post back, please tap on "type your comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (no space in between), so that I can receive a notification about your reply!

Have a great day/evening!
  • Keena
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj I think that was my problem.  I couldn't select any boosters as I hadn't unlocked them at the previous levels.  I finally made it after saving up 4 spades and a bit of good luck!!  =)
  • PummyRaj
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hello again @Keena, Glad to hear that you have passed the level :+1::+1:

As a fellow player, a friendly advice.... since we are in higher levels, it is always best to keep the Companions ready to help us beat the levels as this one -- to grow those unreachable "Flower buds" OR crack the "Frozen Eggs" OR break that tough "Spider Webs", etc., etc., 

If you happen to gain the "Bonnie trail", you will not loose it since all the Companions are in the past levels and Bonnie Trail works only in "New Levels"!

Please come back and post if you need any assistance in future =)  All the very best & keep having fun in your game :)
  • Jules_2_2
    Options
    Keena said:
    How did you get the 2 bottom flowers.  I'm gonna need a [...] load of spades!  I've been on this level for weeks and it's so frustrating!
    I went back to previous levels and collected more companions and beans, then went back to the level.
  • PummyRaj
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?