Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Daily bonus

Options
Lesley_Smith_Nic
Lesley_Smith_Nic Posts: 19 Level 2

My daily bonus just restarted when today should have been the grand prize of day 7. I play every day and played yesterday. Now it says if you miss a day you start at the beginning . This is the second time it has happened at this point, and I even convinced myself that I must have missed a day last time!! The only thing I can link it to is that on exit yesterday the game froze and I had to turn off phone. Please fix this and reimburse missed daily treats please.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Lesley, thank you for posting here in the community.  Unfortunately King does not reimburse for free boosters that were earned from playing daily.  I have not seen anyone else posting here on this issue but maybe it's a new glitch starting.  I will keep my eyes open here during the week to see if anyone else reports this.

• TrenaDean
    TrenaDean Posts: 140 Level 3
    Options

My daily bonus just restarted when today should have been the grand prize of day 7. I play every day and played yesterday. Now it says if you miss a day you start at the beginning . This is the second time it has happened at this point, and I even convinced myself that I must have missed a day last time!! The only thing I can link it to is that on exit yesterday the game froze and I had to turn off phone. Please fix this and reimburse missed daily treats please.

Same thing just happened to me. It's the second time for me also. Lost all my days. 

• TrenaDean
    Options
    Same thing just happened to me. It's the second time for me also. Lost all my days. 
  • TrenaDean
    Options
    Same thing just happened to me. It's the second time for me also. Lost all my days. I was at 80+. This is the second time for me too. 
  • slidey
    slidey Posts: 275 Level 3
    Options
    This has happened to me a few times as well. Very frustrating. 
  • Oopsydaisy
    Oopsydaisy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This happens to me with regularity.  I play on my laptop and the bonus is a 25 day grid.  Once I get to the last item (extra lives, extra turns) the game board resets to day 1. I only get the 25th bonus every other time. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    HI everyone, when playing Farm heroes on a laptop and therefore getting that daily bonus, I find if I claim it close to its release time, I don't miss any. If you start collecting later and later in the day, that's when you end up overlapping times and missing days. 
  • slidey
    slidey Posts: 275 Level 3
    Options
    Last two days it’s started me over at day one. This game has so many flaws it’s starting to suck. 
  • mrssayne
    mrssayne Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Although I play Candy Crush Saga every day, I always get the Day 1 bonus and never progress beyond that. This has been going on for about a month so I've missed a lot of the more advanced bonuses. :-(

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @mrssayne and welcome to the community. For candy crush issues you would be better posting over there and the team will pick it up for you as if there is an issue, they liaise with the game studio :) 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?