Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Why I lost my all boosters?

Options
underdog
underdog Posts: 5 Level 2
Yesterday I lost my all boosters suddenly. I didn't re-installed the game or did anything which can lead to loose the boosters. I spend a lot of time in this game & now I have completed all the levels & waiting for new update. So I think you guys can't do it to me. Please give them back

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi underdog! - Welcome to our Farm Heroes community :waving:

Please rest assured that we have no intentions of taking your boosters. You've earned them and they are yours to keep  :)

I had a look at your player account but I couldn't see any player data for Farm Heroes Saga.
    Do you have the game connected online? If not then I highly recommend doing this as soon as possible. In case something happens to your mobile device then you'll have a full backup of your levels, highscores and Gold bars.

For boosters and messages with lives; these items are only stored locally on your device and can't be backed up online.
    In rare cases the local data on your mobile device can be overwritten or deleted. I suggest you get a checkup through our support. Please use this page: https://soporto.king.com/contact and when you fill in the fields please set the topic and subtopic like this:

• underdog
    underdog Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I am connected with facebook & king's own account. I just want my boosters back

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?