What happened to the Bonnie Boosters?

dandio7677
dandio7677 Posts: 3 Newbie
What happened to the Bonnie Boosters? The game is more fun with the boosters available to help. It seems like now its all about trying to get the players to spend money which has now decreased my joy in playing the game. Please bring back the boosters.

Answers

• Pete-4
    Pete-4 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I had to restore my iPhone yesterday. Today Bonnie has disappeared. Please can I get her back?
    I have updated to the latest iOS and the app is also up to date. Thanks for your help.
    Bring back, bring back, oh bring back my Bonnie to me, to meeee
    Bring back, bring back, oh bring back my Bonnie to meeee
  • rogerkock
    rogerkock Posts: 31 Level 2
    Ik denk dat de tijd gewoon voor bij is even wachten tot hij weer opnieuw komt
  • Pete-4
    Pete-4 Posts: 4 Newbie
    In English please! Thank you!
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @dandio7677 @Pete-4 and welcome to our Community!

Bonnie should now have a timer which shows how long she is running. When the time runs out it will disappear and then come back after a while.

πŸ¦„β˜„οΈπŸ‘πŸšœΒ 
  • lucylulu12345
    lucylulu12345 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I did an update because I kept having the app shutdown and now Bonnie is gone and so are all my boosters. What can I do to fix this???
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    @lucylulu12345The Bonnie's Booster Trail feature is having some technical issues at the moment, which have been making some players' games crash.

Therefore we have temporarily removed Bonnie's Booster Trail from the game while we fix it.Β 

We're really sorry about this, we know it's a great feature. Hopefully it will be fixed very soon, and everyone will be able to enjoy their game problem-free once again!

Make sure to keep your game updated to the latest version, so that once this has been fixed, it can appear in your game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?