🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

No Event for several weeks

Options
14567810»

Comments

• konamouse
    konamouse Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    So the Flower Tower showed up this morning. I made it through 4 levels, and then it disappeared. 
    I still see Harvest Rush, but the flowers I earned in the tower did not count.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    I will tag the community manager again @MarkHawk for you @Filly_McBean this is the information we have been given directly from the studio though.

@Sashiko6 different companies often do things differently. This was one of the questions we had a chance to raise with the studio who actually make this game recently. Their response was exactly that. It is NOT against long time players. They find less players have glitches and issues if they keep them in a certain number. Therefore it is random. Its down to whichever player gets it rather than specific or new players. I have often had things at different times to my husband as many other players have found. 
    Sometimes with testing features they are targetted at specific countries or devices, but usually with the events, its just a case of if you get it you do. Everyone should get some events at some point though so we do keep nagging the team to check it is working as intended. 

However as I have said before. These are side events, only available to mobile users for free boosters. If they have other things in the game such as new levels or fixing actual game play issues or even developing new features, they are going to take priority over players getting freebies. At least you can get them sometimes. As a long time player since 2013 and not a King employee so this is my opinion. I wish these features could be made available to pc players as well who cannot play on mobile for one reason or another. (my case because I blog, I cannot play events on mobile because as soon as I open the game on mobile, facebook send all the lives to the mobile instead of the pc where I video gameplay ) We would like freebies too but don't have the option. While waiting there are plenty of other games to try. 
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi guys,

Update to the issue of no events; it looks like a re-install of the game can solve the issue. However this is not a good solution as you will loose all your boosters and messages with lives. Game studio and 2nd line is working on a solution. Until then I suggest you check for any updates to the game on your app store.
  • angiehere
    angiehere Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    As of yesterday, May 26 2019, quests are no longer on my Farm Heroes Saga game!  I thought it was a glitch when the quests weren't there yesterday, but once again today, quests have disappeared from my game.  I play on Chrome by way of King and do not have/use Facebook, nor will I, ever.  Like everyone else (apparently) I always got the "No internet connection found, try again later" dialogue box for three out of four prizes won and had learned to live with that, but now I have no opportunity to claim even the paltry 25% of what I win.  I'm playing on Windows 10 with a custom built, monster gaming desktop which is flawlessly connected to the Internet, 100% of the time; Farm Heroes Super Saga is the only game that can't seem to find the connection that is right there under its nose.  I also play Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Bubble Witch 2 Saga and Alpha Betty; not one of those other games has a problem locating my connection.
    I'd really like the quests back.  My cache is kept clean and I can say without the shadow of a doubt that the problem is not with my computer, my connection, or my browser; the problem lies with this one game.
  • Sashiko6
    Sashiko6 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    @MarkHawk I don't know if it's a fluke or if you guys fixed/changed/adjusted something - but, my Events refreshed the way it had for years and I actually got a new one without having to delete and reinstall. So, if it was on your game developers/maintenance team's side - THANK YOU!! 🙂❤

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Really @Sashiko6 😃

This is news to us so there might have been some changes... I'm going to try and figure out if this was a change the studio made and hopefully not an issue 😊

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    @QueenB I just saw @angieheres post too. Could her internet issue possible be just a temporary glitch?

Angie, it had to be something in the game if you are playing on chrome via the kingdom so you are clearly online anyway, that could be a separate issue :( 
  • carynau
    carynau Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    It has been weeks I don,t have events. How long more do I have to wait?? What is happening? How to get it back??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?