Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Switching from iOS to Android

Khoddiey_Clark
Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
edited June 2019 in Discussions
So, I am thinking about getting a new phone as the screen on my iPhone 5s is coming loose, if I was to get an Android, will I be able to still play the King games (mainly the Farm Heroes games) and not lose progress. My progress is saved via Facebook, so in theory, it should work right? 

I am wanting to get a new iPhone 5s, but with getting a new phone and stuff for college will be a difficult balance. 

Comments

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Hi there Khoddiey :waving:

Farm Heroes Saga are identical on Android and iOS and if you have backed up all your levels on Facebook then you can freely choose your next mobile phone :chuffed:

Please remember that the boosters and messages with lives are stored locally on your phone and can't be transferred. You'll have to use them while you play on your old phone.

It might be good to do a check if you have all your progress stored online. Just start the game on Facebook and if all looks good here then you're good to go  =)
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I switch mine between apple and android all the time as well just to add a players viewpoint. The advantage of boosters not transferring across devices mean that you can collect on multiples if you play on more than one heh heh. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?