📱❓️ Quests missing / not showing up?

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited August 2022 in Support

The Quests in Farm Heroes Saga is an extra challenge and bonus feature in the game.

Like all bonuses and extras, they are never permanent features in the game.

This means, these features may occasionally be unavailable for some periods on some platforms or devices, some regions or for some players.

Connection issues may also cause that a specific feature do not show up in your game.

Please make sure to have the app updated and then restart the game and all extra features should show up, if they are available in your game and device at that moment.

If the Quests or any other feature is still missing, the game still features many other challenges and bonuses that you can enjoy.

🐥 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• elainedoherty37
    elainedoherty37 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I was in the middle of doing quests but they have disappeared. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @elainedoherty37 I know it sounds daft but has it run out of time? Have they all vanished? Could you make sure you are logged in via the Kingdom or Facebook (log out then back in to check if you already were) and see if that helps? Also which device are you using?
  • val78
    val78 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Bonsoir, je suis au niveau 2434. Farms heroes ne s'ouvrait plus alors j'ai supprimé l'application et je l'ai remis. Je suis toujours au niveau 2434, j'ai perdu mes boosters. Mon problème c'est que j'ai tous les compagnons mais ils ne fonctionnent ou n'apparaissent plus quand je commence une partie. Merci de m'aider. 
  • val78
    val78 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Rebonsoir, je réécris mon problème qui n'est pas lisible dans le premier message : mes compagnons n'apparaissent plus quand je commence une partie
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to our vibrant Community @val78🤗

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our member will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

• jmack7
    jmack7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Any Solution on Quest mine are also missing
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @jmack7 and welcome to the community.
    We haven't heard of anything impacting performance, not all quests are available to all players though so it might be that you just have to wait a little while :)
  • Laetitia_Van_Zyl
    Laetitia_Van_Zyl Posts: 72 Level 2
    Options
    I would really like to know what now. Since I installed the game I had quests. I used it to farm resources. I am at a loss now. Level 2508 and no beans, no way to farm it either. Bust with the Chicken coop, at lvl 9, don't see how I will beat it without any beans :( Any suggestions other then win a game with 3 stars where I only got 1 star ? 
  • merpet
    merpet Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options
    I do not unterstand why the team removed the quests. Had them from the very beginning. 
    Merpet
  • Irenka
    Irenka Posts: 65 Level 3
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    My quests are gone too((( hope its just temporary and they will be back and fixed - super hard levels will be counted.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?