Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Finishing levels first attempt/moving over to an android phone

Options
Khoddiey_Clark
Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
Hi guys, I am going to be getting a new phone in the next week or so and wondered if the gold level icons will be the same on that new device. Meaning, when you complete levels first try, the level icon turns to gold. I just wondered if all the level icons will how that on an android phone. 

Also, at level 1086 (Rancid the Racoon level) there is a glitch. I have completed this level 2 times where I have got 3 stars, but it is only showing me 2 stars. Can this be sorted out, please? 

Comments

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Options
    Hi, I am going to be getting a new phone in the next week or so and wondered if the gold level icons will be the same on that new device. Meaning, when you complete levels first try, the level icon turns to gold. I just wondered if all the level icons will how that on an android phone. 

Also, at level 1086 (Rancid the Racoon level) there is a glitch. I have completed this level 2 times where I have got 3 stars, but it is only showing me 2 stars. Can this be sorted out, please? 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi @Khoddiey_Clark As far as I know, if your game was connected to a King or a Facebook account once you log in on a new device it should all be the same except for the fact that you will lose all the boosters. I will tag our Community Moderator @QueenB to double check this and she will also look into level 1086 to check if there is a glitch. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Options
    Thanks, bud. I know about the that, just wondered if the gold icons would show up.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Khoddiey_Clark!

Your levels as well as your first attempt pin should be fine when you switch devices. As for level 1086, could you send us a screenshot the next time you reach the 3rd star so we can see the scores that you have gotten so I can pass this on to the game team?

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Options
    I’ve just played this level again and it shows 3 stars after I’ve done the level, but in the actual map it self it doesn’t. 

Pic below shows my score. 

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hmm, look at that, really nice catch 😉🙌

It looks like a graphic issue so I'll pass this on to the studio so hopefully it will get fixed during future updates 🤞
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Options
    Ok, thank you. This is really messing with my OCD lol.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?