Options
Neg25avril
Neg25avril Posts: 12 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Discussions

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Neg25avril, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I could not understand what it says in the screenshot as it is non-English!!  But I am sure you are asking about the 2nd task in your Quests!! 

If so, what it means is --->  I hope you remember seeing the "Purple Blocks/TIles" in your game, which makes the Cropsies spoiled / rotten?  And because of that, the whole combo becomes grumpy when they are matched with a bad Cropsie  :o  

The task is for you to replace / remove those Tiles / Blocks and grow Grass in that place.  I am not sure what level you are on!!  But, there are grass seeds available in certain levels and when you make a combo with a Water Drop, 4 tiles become grassy.  

So, your task is for you to remove that Purple Slime and grow Grass 5 times.  

Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Neg25avril
    Options
    Ok thank you I'll try, I'm at 1915 level
  • Neg25avril
    Options
    Thank you for answering me, I will try. I am in the 1915 level
  • Neg25avril
    Options
    @Pummy Raj T you I won the quête, thanks again
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Neg25avril

Great to know that you won the Quest and earned some Magic Beans :+1:  

Please come back and post if you need assistance in future :D 

Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • Neg25avril
    Options
    I am in the 1919 level, I always realize quest without knowing how. thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?