removes all crops one column/row around it and adds points. Also
cracks eggs if they are next to it!
booster clears one row of crops and will break eggs, open flowers etc.
3. Amelia's Air Drop booster drops 5 of the crops you swap it with. Useful if you need to make a lot of chicks as it works with cracked/hatching eggs too!
4. Hens can lay eggs when a match is done next to them and then they will lay an egg. You will need to match 3 eggs in a row to turn it into a cracked egg. Then you will have to match 3 cracked eggs together which will then produce a chick.
5. Firecracker needs to be matched 3 times adjacent to them in order to ignite and then they will explode into several sparks landing anywhere on the board. If one of the sparks hit a cropsies that is a requirement it will be collected, otherwise it would just make the cropsies disappear.
6. The Spider throws himself into any empty nest
and spins a web around himself. You have to make a match adjacent to the spider
to break the web underneath. Once the
web is broken, he will leave the board.
7. You have to lead the white sheep across to the hay, but you can only move one white sheep onto the hay in one move.
8. Oysters need 2 matches made next to them before they move. Once you open them you just need to make a match next to them to remove them. If you can’t make a match once they are open, you have to keep looking to make the second match for them to move.
9. Fireflies have 3 stages, closed, open and
lit. Make a match adjacent to them in
order to move them through each stage and then they will fly away after they
are lit. If you have multiple flies on
the board, they all need to be lit before they will fly away.
10. You can only move one black sheep onto the hay at a time because they will eat the hay they land on leaving an empty square.
11. To make the bull move, make a match next it and it will charge towards the poppy flower. It can be stopped by sheep, but it can remove normal cropsies on their way. It can never destroy bomb cropsies when running over them.
12. Baby mushrooms will grow into adults within one move. Once they are adult mushrooms they can be collected by a Color Collector or by a Tractor.
13. The Water Bucket needs 3 different matches adjacent to fill it with water. Then it will release 4 drops on different spots on the board.
14. The pink bunny rabbit was named Bugs from the Disney character, Bugs Bunny.
If you are new to our community, the studio is looking for feedback on Hero Mode. Please feel free to express your thoughts on this here.
We would also like you to check out our "Newbies, This message is for you" so that you can learn more about our community.