2571 Farm Heroes Saga Rancid

Options
Eggcracker
Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
If anyone has completed this game, without paying, I'd appreciate some hints and tips.

I've no idea how to tackle it, the most points I've achieved is 50, and that was mainly by whacking them with my *6 spades  :o

* PS. Just in case you hadn't realised, if you are quick on the draw you can ask for 3, then 3 again, I once got 9! > Of course you have to pay in beans.

Comments

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options
    Well I did it, though my little stock of boosters I've been saving is now very depleted  :(

I was getting nowhere, so had a cunning plan. Getting rows of strawberries dropping wasn't an option, with few moves, and they often got turned rotten anyway. I used the strawberry companion (50 points) and tried to improve the points on individual berries by making rows near them, then I pounced with my tractors. A few berries at 7 or 8 chipped away at the total needed. I used 7 tractors in all, a '+1' and a dog. Still only got 1 star!
  • queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options
    I hate racoon in rancid. But like in rancid levels.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,607 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    @Eggcracker I detest levels like that. I always imagine someone sat there randomly putting numbers into the game for no reason at all in the hope we might pass. I do know though that they don't. And I also know, based on feedback from you wonderful people at the top, by the time I get up there, they have often changed. So perhaps we could tag @QueenB to pass the feedback over to the studio so they know how players are finding it. All levels should be able to be beaten without boosters, just some take way too long. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?