Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I don't get advertising video

Options
Mackenski
Mackenski Posts: 3 Newbie
edited July 2019 in Support
Hi
I don't get advertising video, like my fam. and friends get and get for extra trips etc.
I have tried uninstalling the game and deleted the screens, or factory installs, but I do not get any advertising at all but use my other media they may well.
MVH Ken

127/5000
I hope this was better and sorry I wrote in Danish, but the page I came in was in Danish so that's why I wrote in Danish

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,705 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Mackenski, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

You did a good job with translating your question in to English!  I am able to understand it completely :+1: 

With regards to the Advertising Videos, it is still a test feature and because of that only part of the players see those Ads.  All of the Farm Players are not part of that test yet!  I too am not receiving those useful Ads!  But, I am hoping I will see them in near future :+1:  

Just a heads-up!  Deleting and Reinstalling the App will not bring you those Free Ads.  All you have to do from our end is to make sure to install the latest updated version from time to time.  Other than that, there is nothing else we can do but wait!  

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further clarification with regards to your question.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back to me.  

Have a great rest of the day & Keep having fun in the Farm! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Mackenski, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

You did a good job with translating your question in to English!  I am able to understand it completely :+1: 

With regards to the Advertising Videos, it is still a test feature and because of that only part of the players see those Ads.  All of the Farm Players are not part of that test yet!  I too am not receiving those useful Ads!  But, I am hoping I will see them in near future :+1:  

Just a heads-up!  Deleting and Reinstalling the App will not bring you those Free Ads.  All you have to do from our end is to make sure to install the latest updated version from time to time.  Other than that, there is nothing else we can do but wait!  

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further clarification with regards to your question.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back to me.  

Have a great rest of the day & Keep having fun in the Farm! 
  • Mackenski
    Mackenski Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hello again
    Thanks for a good answer, I can wait for it now, just a little boring because I have a competition with my brother to get the longest, so I said he has cheated, but then it turns out has been getting help via video, but we just find another way of competing.
    I have only used the google translator, but with equal adjustment to translate :-)
    Thank you for your reply it is perfectly okay that I am not included in the test, so I just look forward to it coming to me ... and always run with the latest version.

Many greetings from Ken
  • sylia
    sylia Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Bonjour,
    je suis triste de lire que c'est réservé à certains joueurs......

(Edit by CM: Unsupported language)
  • rustyfrog
    rustyfrog Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    My partner and I both play Farm heroes Super saga on different tablets and mostly at the same time.
    I get a maximum of five games normally she seems to get endless games and boosters from watching videos.
    I get none.
    You can probably guess that I am jealous!
    Is there anything I can do to get the same advertising videos and the free extra games, moves or boosters?

Thanks
    R. Frog

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @sylia, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language only for everybody communicate and understand better.  Hence, please post in English ONLY.

Thank you for understanding!  See you soon again in the Community =)  
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @rustyfrog, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes King Community :) 

Like I have mentioned, this is Farm Heroes category.  If you have questions in Farm Heroes Super Saga category, please go to this link to post your question  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-super-saga/post/question/support-fhss

With regards to receiving "free Ads" -->  It is always the same in any game!  The King teams (of each games) releases certain special features only to certain set of players.  That is the reason only few players see Free Ads for extra moves, some see Ads for Free Lives and some for extra booster. 
    It all varies and completely depends on the group of the players that King team selects.  Once a feature gets clicked and is non-glitchy, it will be released to more group of players.

So, all you have to do is to make sure that your game App is good with latest updates.  If it is, then we just have to wait and hope that we will also see those cool features soon in our game(s)! 

Hope this made sense!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!   
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    @rustyfrog I bet your jealous 🙈The good news is that you can win some Gold Bars right here in the Community.

Check out this one here and if you feel like sharing some feedback, check out our Studio Area here. There is also exciting competitions on other King games as well, if you happen to play any others, have a look around 🤗
  • sylia
    sylia Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    @PummyRaj Sorry.....
    I am sad to read that it is reserved for certain players. I will wait and hope with all my heart  =) 
  • blakstute
    blakstute Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

So it’s been 2 years since your answer.. how much longer should we wait for the ad videos?:(

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @blakstute and welcome to the community.

They seem to get moved around to different players but I still haven't had any either.

Keep checking for updates and that's all we can do right now 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?