Cropsie Garden Exit Prompt Enters

Options
dwb
dwb Posts: 115 Level 3
This is a request for development to remove the prompt to re-enter the Cropsie Garden (where you can water and hug a cropsie repeatedly to get gifts) when exiting it, please? At least on my iOS device, I start the game, go to the Cropsie Garden nursery to tend Lucky, then tap the left arrow button in the lower right corner to exit back to the Events side-bar. But it seems that every time I do that the game displays a Cropsie Garden prompt  that says "Grow your own Cropsie and receive gifts in return!" with a Continue button. Numerous times I've pressed it (the only button on the prompt) only to go right back where I came from and have to exit again. The problem is that people are exiting and so they press the "Continue" button to continue doing what they were doing which is exiting that garden. But Continue means to into it. You can press the red circle X instead to keep exiting. I suppose the prompt is sort of an advertisement that could pop up other times to offer to take players there, but it should NOT be displays when players are wanting to exit the garden. It gets in the way and causes consternation.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?