Paid piggy bank, but again I dont get my goldbars.

Clara_Bijvoet
Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2
I used my piggy bank, paid and on my bankaccount its paid. But I dont get my goldbars or a confirmation by google.This is the second time. After, a week or so, the amortized cost is back on my bankaccount. That's ok..
Anyway, I just wanted it needed some goldbars. 
Any solutions for this gap in the transaction of using piggy or else?

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Let me make sure I have this right, you purchase a Piggy Bank but you don't get the Gold bars and you have been charged for the purchase. After a week, Google has refunded the purchase so we're all good with the refund right?

If yes, I'm happy Google has been taking care of the refund but this can't keep happening 😕

Have you made sure you have the latest game app version installed? Tried reinstalling the game app? It usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/ Kingdom at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/Kingdom can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. 

I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Let me make sure I have this right, you purchase a Piggy Bank but you don't get the Gold bars and you have been charged for the purchase. After a week, Google has refunded the purchase so we're all good with the refund right?

If yes, I'm happy Google has been taking care of the refund but this can't keep happening 😕

Have you made sure you have the latest game app version installed? Tried reinstalling the game app? It usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/ Kingdom at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/Kingdom can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. 

I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

• Clara_Bijvoet
    Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2
    Thank you, 
    Well just to  fulfil my curiosity;) I bought some goldbars of the offered packages..this went well. 
    I checked my upgrades, and get a reminder by email. So that's not the cause I guess. Anyway, the piggy bank isn't a working element in my game.
    I used my piggy more then once, but after they have more the one...this happens. 
    Kind regards, 
    Clara

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?