How can I earn more Magic Beans?

Options
MuratMantini
MuratMantini Posts: 3 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Support
My beans don' t come. How can I solve the problem?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @MuratMantini, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I am clear on your question!!  Can you please explain more about what's going on with your "Beans"?  

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • flossyjane123
    flossyjane123 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    What do you do with the beans
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @flossyjane123 Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

1) We can use the Magic Beans on Companions to help us in the levels -- for example to break the ice, grow the flowers or break the Spider web, fill the water pail, etc. etc.,  Here, the count of the Beans vary from 50 to 90 according to their abilities;

2) We can also use 250 Magic Beans at once to buy 3 Shovels -- you will have to do this where you click on "Play" the level.

Hope this clarifies!  Please let me know if you need any further assistance or clarification =) 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • MuratMantini
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @MuratMantini, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I am clear on your question!!  Can you please explain more about what's going on with your "Beans"?  

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• MuratMantini
    Options
    Whwn you are out of '' life '' and ask from friends, they send beans together with a '' life ''. however although I ask no response arrive from friends. same thing goes with the '' barricade '' I ask help to open the barricade yet no response arrived since 2 days accept one. Frankly speaking the old version was far more better. I started meeting problems, after the system changed. Last but not least, althoug I rached 2500 and some level I do not understand why I can not receive gold bars??? Still ave only one..
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    @MuratMantini, are you stuck at a roadblock now? 

When you say:
    I do not understand why I can not receive gold bars??? Still ave only one..
    which feature are you referring to, that is not paying out Gold bars as rewards? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?