Thinking about trying FH out 🤔

KingChewy
KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
Full disclosure, this SS has not played FH before but thinking about trying it out for fun. Anyone explain to me what the magic beans are all about? 💪🏻

Best Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Foley1362 glad you finally decided to join our family 🤗 Magic beans you can use to play with your companion at companion levels or beat Rancid, you gain magic beans by wining the levels or when you have full 5 lives and some players sending you lives they will automatically converting to magic beans, also from daily reward. Well I’ll see you around 😊
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Yaaay @Foley1362🤗

One more point that our Misty forgot to mention about Magic Beans --->  You can also buy a very useful booster called Shovel for 250 Magic Beans.  

Another point is, when we win the level, the Magic Beans we receive depend on the stars we achieved on the level --->  Means, if we gain 1 star, we will receive 75 Magic Beans, 150 Beans for 2 stars and 250 Beans for 3 stars.  

When I have gained a single star on a level and received 75 Beans, if I go back to that level and play it again and collect the 2nd star, I will receive 150 Beans, and then play again and get 3 stars -- 250 more Beans.... yumm... isn't it?

star star star star 
  • mysticalmysty
    Answer ✓
    That’s true ! I keep forgetting that we can buy shovel with magic beans ( btw @Foley1362 shovel is the only booster that you can buy with magic beans ) Thank you for being more specific @PummyRaj 🤗 

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Foley1362 glad you finally decided to join our family 🤗 Magic beans you can use to play with your companion at companion levels or beat Rancid, you gain magic beans by wining the levels or when you have full 5 lives and some players sending you lives they will automatically converting to magic beans, also from daily reward. Well I’ll see you around 😊
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Yaaay @Foley1362🤗

One more point that our Misty forgot to mention about Magic Beans --->  You can also buy a very useful booster called Shovel for 250 Magic Beans.  

Another point is, when we win the level, the Magic Beans we receive depend on the stars we achieved on the level --->  Means, if we gain 1 star, we will receive 75 Magic Beans, 150 Beans for 2 stars and 250 Beans for 3 stars.  

When I have gained a single star on a level and received 75 Beans, if I go back to that level and play it again and collect the 2nd star, I will receive 150 Beans, and then play again and get 3 stars -- 250 more Beans.... yumm... isn't it?

star star star star 
  • mysticalmysty
    Answer ✓
    That’s true ! I keep forgetting that we can buy shovel with magic beans ( btw @Foley1362 shovel is the only booster that you can buy with magic beans ) Thank you for being more specific @PummyRaj 🤗 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?