Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

No Bonus in Rancid Levels

merpet
merpet Posts: 58 Level 2
Whenever i spend beans in Rancid levels, i will get no Bonus. No extra Moves ("Bonus +2") no traditional points. What's wrong?

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Hi @merpet!

Are you playing on mobile or PC and if PC, do you know if you have the new HTML5 version or Flash? 

• merpet
    merpet Posts: 58 Level 2
    Playing on mobile Android. Scince years the same Problem. Always Updates... 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Are you able to make a video recording the next time you're about to play Rancid level, so we can see the game board after you have used Magic Beans and the missing bonus? https://screencast-o-matic.com/

It's not possible to add videos here in our Community so could you send a private message to our fellow Facebook colleagues here and let me know when it has been done so I can request it from them? 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    merpet said:
    Whenever i spend beans in Rancid levels, i will get no Bonus. No extra Moves ("Bonus +2") no traditional points. What's wrong?
    You don’t get extra moves for doing this, instead each match you makes give an extra +2 points.  For example, if you were to match 3 carrots without any pluses on them you’d get 5 instead of the standard 3 points.

I strongly suggest beating the rancid levels on PC as you can buy a hundred shovels at a time and as such easily get three stars and a free pass through the roadblock.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?