Daily Reward Lock Up

Options
dwb
dwb Posts: 115 Level 3
Daily rewards are somewhat inconsistent. But today it offered one to me. I clicked the first screen, it took me to the next where the "Collect" button was, but nothing I tapped on my iPhone screen did any good. The button would not press, could not exit. Had to close the game and when I restarted it, was not given the opportunity to collect it then.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,096 Community Manager
    Options
    Can you let me know which game app version you have installed? 
  • dwb
    Options
    How do I know which version is installed?
  • dwb
    Options
    @QueenB, you asked me to provide you with the game version but I don't know how to find it in my iOS. Do you?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @dwb, Hope you are having a nice day 🤗

To look for the Version of the game we have --->  for iOS device, open the "App Store" --->  all of the games that we have installed will be listed there --->  Select "Farm Heroes Saga" ---> Do not click on Open, but just tap on the name of the game --->  Details of the App will be displayed

Another way is --->  Go to "Settings" ---> General ---> Storage --->  List of all the Apps displaying which App takes how much space will be showed --->  Tap on Farm Heroes App --->  You will see the version.  

** I am attaching both pictures how they will look when you open them.  For App Store example, I am adding Blossom Blast pic, please don't get alarmed....  Please let me know if you need further assistance with anything else for @QueenB to look into the issue!

👇👇 Picture from “Settings”

👇👇 From “App Store”

• dwb
    Options
    In iOS v7.1.2 the way is -->  Settings --> General --> Usage --> Farm Heroes... 

My Farm Heroes is v

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?