Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

User name does not match my login

Julax_C_Prods
Julax_C_Prods Posts: 15 Level 2
edited October 2019 in Support
Hi, I have a king profile and a FB profile. For some reason the two do not match.  my email address is XXXXXX and my user name should the same,.
When I log in on King it tells me user is julaxcprods which actaully belongs to a different account. I read that you cannot delete king accounts.
So basically my king and FB account do not sync.  Please help, my ID number is 1401270318 or so it says.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Have you lost your game progress or is it just you're user name that is not matching? 

If you connect the game app to King account, is your progress synced?

• Julax_C_Prods
    Hi. My game does not sync between king and fb. My progress is kept on fb but not on king. It syncs with a different account. Its like king syncs it with my other account. ( i have two) User name do not match email. Thanks.
  • QueenB
    Oh well, if you've recently changed Facebook or King account, these will not get synced unless you make it sync. 

So, is it a new Facebook or King account you have? The following steps will show how you can sync your King account with Facebook, hope this helps :) 

http://to.king.com/1i4R

http://to.king.com/asrd
  • Julax_C_Prods
    Thanks. No..i havent chnaged anything. It is not a problem of syncing as such. My king account sincs the wrong account. I am at 2445 on one account. On the other facebook account im at 333.  When i log in with email from first account to king it syncs me with the 2nd account and not the main one.  Does it make sense? Thanks
  • QueenB
    Not really 🙈

However, I think I've been able to find your account so can you check and see if regardless of which account you connect the game app to, it shows you on level 2445?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?