when is the coming soon going to be replaced by an event

bullett
bullett Posts: 1 Newbie
when is the coming soon going to be replaced by an event. it has been on there a long time

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,000 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @bullett and welcome to the community. 
    I know the events have been a tricky feature for a while and it is on the studios watch list. Basically they are not available to everyone all at once but to control groups of testers. So you might not be lucky yet, but keep checking for updates and hopefully in the future :) 
  • MetBob58
    MetBob58 Posts: 16 Level 2
    The last two times I finished an event I had to wait for ten days at least for a new event to appear - and all this time I was told it was "coming soon". I find this very misleading. It also affects progress in the main game because events are the obvious way to replenish your beans and boosters. You say it is on the studio's watch list - is it a bug that will be fixed or is the delay intentional?
  • Lady_Choo
    Hi @MetBob58 and welcome to the community!
    Its not on the watch list as such that I am aware of, although with any lengthy time its always something to question. 
    Each event is only released to a certain amount of players in order to keep the game running effectively. Meaning that if it causes major conflict and the game goes down, all players don't come to a standstill. It can be monitored and controlled. What this means is that not everyone gets to play every event, but everyone will get to play some events to keep it fair. So the best thing to do is keep checking for updates. 
    The studio have done it this way for some time as most of the games seem to, and unfortunately they have their own parameters for who can play which event and the CMs cannot alter that. I realise its frustrating, but in the meantime, keep your eyes peeled around the community as there are always contests running for gold :)

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/categories/the-fun-area-fhs
  • MetBob58
    Many thanks for your quick reply, much appreciated. I understand the bit about not releasing the events simultaneously to all players so as to avoid crashes. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that who gets each event is not random - so, the process it's not fair. In the past, for years, I never had to wait for a new event once the time for the previous event had run out. I only started getting delays once I got past Game 2200 or thereabouts. If this is a way the studio have chosen to make the higher levels harder, that's fine - but they should say so. At least, they should get rid of the "coming soon" notice because this really is misleading
  • Lady_Choo
    I Will pass your feedback onto the CM @MetBob58 as the studio always like hearing it. Personally I feel the same especially when it is special events. 
    I do know though they hadn't always done it like this. Probably around the time you started noticing a difference. I know they had a lot of issues with the events causing game crashing and people complaining they couldn't play the normal games for them so that is maybe why they changed tactics. From what I understand they release a certain amount of events and when all players have had at least one, they switch them depending on what other commitments they have. Stick with it though as we never know what they might have up their sleeves :) 
  • MetBob58
    Thanks again. And thanks for the badge  =)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    I have my progress saved and I have the game installed on two Samsung products. One is a Galaxy S8 phone and the other is an S4 tablet. They both run the same operating system, but they don't always have the same events. And when they do have the same events, they don't always appear on the same day. Sometimes one will start a couple of days after the other. I don't know why it happens, all I know is that it does happen.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?