2 hours unlimited lives are usually wasted

Options
DaveA
DaveA Posts: 5 Level 2
whilst i'm grateful for the two free hours of play, could we have a choice when to take the two hours? i often only get a chance to play for a few minutes here and there, but the two hours has to be used immediately, i manage to play for a few minutes, then lose the rest of the time. Any chance of giving us a choice please?

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @DaveA and welcome to our friendly community.  Other players have expressed a similar desire in some of the other games too.  The request has been brought to the attention of the developers but I don't know when or if such an option may become available in the game.  The studios are working on all sorts of exciting things (like the current golden egg contest), so they are very busy but they do listen and value the players opinions.  Thank you for your suggestion. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    DaveA said:
    whilst i'm grateful for the two free hours of play, could we have a choice when to take the two hours? i often only get a chance to play for a few minutes here and there, but the two hours has to be used immediately, i manage to play for a few minutes, then lose the rest of the time. Any chance of giving us a choice please?
    The hours of free lives you speak of are completely useless unless you’re on the low levels currently perhaps?  When you get to the newer levels the only way to keep beating them is to maintain a streak so as to keep the bonuses going

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?