Suggestion: In honeypots

piaandersson
piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5
I don´t remember if it is in every time that one reward are 5 extra moves. If you get that reward. As it is today the 5 extra moves automatic starts in next level you play.

My suggestion are that it is made that you can choose when you will use it. So at the end of a level that you are failing that it comes up a popup that ask if you want to use your extra moves. Then you can accept it and contuine to play if you think you will pass. Or you can say no if you think that it don´t will help on just that time.

As it is today it is not always that you need the 5 extra moves at just that level. So better if you can choose.

Hope you understand.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    I totally agree with your suggestion about players being able to choose when they get to use their 5 extra moves in  level. I think it is fair to assume that most people would want to use their extra moves in a Super hard level. I will tag @QueenB and see if she can pass this suggestion onto the team.

Thanks for the great idea!

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    I don´t remember if it is in every time that one reward are 5 extra moves. If you get that reward. As it is today the 5 extra moves automatic starts in next level you play.

My suggestion are that it is made that you can choose when you will use it. So at the end of a level that you are failing that it comes up a popup that ask if you want to use your extra moves. Then you can accept it and contuine to play if you think you will pass. Or you can say no if you think that it don´t will help on just that time.

As it is today it is not always that you need the 5 extra moves at just that level. So better if you can choose.

Hope you understand.
    I agree in that the +5 move booster should be able to be banked but it should be earned via our own play not a ridiculous “team” feature seeing as how this is a single-player game.  No one who plays this wants to rely on random strangers to complete any sort of objective
  • [Deleted User]
    But you don't need help from anybody else. I have gotton the entire 400 honeypots myself a couple of times. But since I left my old team, I now have a new team that works just as hard as I do. Well, at least three of them do.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Hi guys,

For some reason, I never got the tag 🤔

Anyways, the +5 Booster from the Honey Pot should be a pre-level booster which means you should be able to use it when you want to use it.

Are you guys saying it's being added directly to the current level and not added here:

If this is the case, can you guys confirm which game app version you have installed so I can check with the Studio?

@Foley1362 heads up, you're not the only one having questions about this feature so I'll keep you updated here 😉
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    @QueenB I just finished a honeypot and in this one it was 2 hours unlimited life and not the extra moves.
    So it would take awaile to take any screenshoots. Since I just started a new one. And it´s not sure that the 5 moves even will turn up in the end.

But when it comes to the extra moves. If I remember correct you see it where you show on your picture, but then it´s automatic added to the level I going to play whitout I have clicked on it. And so has it been the hole time. So some time it is just waste because it can be a level that I`m able to do whitout it.

But my suggestion was that it will show up as an offer when you already playing a level like the offer to buy extra moves. It´s not always you know in adwance that you will need them. 

But if they show up like you say it should work that are atleast better then today.

My current game version are 5.27.9 Using mobile phone (android)
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    This is awesome @piaandersson, thanks 👍

I'm passing this on and checking with the studio.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Thank you @QueenB - yeah it’s not allowing me to ‘select’ those it just automatically uses them on the next two levels and actually I had the Bonnies Trail going and it didn’t even add it since that over road it.

Also please note the mobile graphics for the HoneyPot is still off by quite a bit at the 160 mark 🤷🏼‍♂️ Here is an old screen shot (last team) showing  it passed the Mark way before we got to it.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Earlier on PC Window 7, I got them from the players. I believe. Now I do not get any extra moves. Would be nice if I got her.
  • [Deleted User]
    I also want to confirm that whenever you get a free +5 moves booster, it is always automatically used on the next level you play. Even if it is a level that you have previously completed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?