Different Levels

Options
yatish355
yatish355 Posts: 50 Level 2
This time new episodes (2785-2800) opened for me on tuesday and the episode completed by me on wednesday. Upto the morning of today i.e. 28-11-2019 the further Levels were under the clouds. Just for a test I uninstalled my farm heroes app from Mobile and re-installed. 
I was amazed to see that the further levels which were under the clouds (2801-2815) opened for me on Mobile as well as on the farmheroes app downloaded from Microsoft store (Not on Laptop browser) though I lost all my boosters in it on my mobile. I started to play and completed upto Level 2815 on the mobile/app loaded from microsoft store. 
Now most amazing thing is, It is showing me again at level 2800 on Mobile as well as on the app loaded from Microsoft Store as well as on browser and showing further levels under the clouds (2801-2015)

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hmm, interesting 🤔

Can you do me a favor and send me a screenshot of the game map showing the clouds so I can check with Support? For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

• yatish355
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Screenshot of farmheroes app downloaded from Microsoft store taken when I completed the episode (Upto level 2815). More amazing is again the app, Mobile and browser showing me at 2800. The episode released just today i.e. 28-11-2019 and it occoured first on my mobile after uninstalling and re-installing the app (All the Boosters lost in the process). I played on mobile upto 2804 and thereafter on the app downloaded from microsoft store. In the meantime when I tried to play on mobile again, the Episode was under the clouds. Queen B, The site not allowed me to post the screenshot so I am posting it as a new thread.
  • QueenB
    Options
    Awesome, thanks!

Could I also have a screenshot from the mobile version showing you on level 2804?
  • yatish355
    edited November 2019
    Options
    QueenB said:
    Awesome, thanks!

Could I also have a screenshot from the mobile version showing you on level 2804?
    Sorry I didn't save the screenshot of mobile that time and now everywhere the game is showing me waiting at 2800. When I was playing on the app loaded from microsoft it started to show the further levels under the clouds however against my profile icon it remain updating to further levels indicating me at first position among the team. It happened with me upto level 2770 also that the episode remain opening and closing time to time and on one wednesday it shown me on every device at 2770 and furthrt levels under the clouds and further levels not opened on that wednesday and Iwas having no other option than to wait.
  • yatish355
    edited November 2019
    Options
    yatish355 said:
    QueenB said:
    Awesome, thanks!

Sorry I didn't save the screenshot of mobile that time and now everywhere the game is showing me waiting at 2800. When I was playing on the app loaded from microsoft it started to show the further levels under the clouds however against my profile icon it remain updating to further levels indicating me at first position among the team. It happened with me upto level 2770 also that the episode remain opening and closing time to time and on one wednesday it shown me on every device at 2770 and furthrt levels under the clouds and further levels not opened on that wednesday and Iwas having no other option than to wait. However I have a screenshot of the problem faced earlier too. See the screenshot where on my profile pic it is showing me on 2765 whereas Levels after 2755 shown under the clouds.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @yatish355

Tagging @QueenB to look at the screenshots you have posted above =) 

Hope everything works out in your game!!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • yatish355
    edited November 2019
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @yatish355

Hello @yatish355

Not only this but many crazy things happening in the game after updates. For example, I deleted the game from facebook and again started to play. I was amazed to see that after it on being checked rewards section on laptop I found that all the rewards earned by me during the course of playing companion levels were also available again whereas I had already used these during the course of playing the game. When I clicked "USE" in reward section all these rewards credited to my account and thus I was credited a total of 42 Shovels, 61 Row clearing booster, 42 Plus 1, 95500 Beans and 54 Cloor collectors
  • QueenB
    Options
    Thanks for the additional details @yatish355!

So Support is looking into this but I'm not sure when they will get back to me.

Anyways, we've checked your game records and the good news is that level 2816 has been successfully completed so you'll get to continue where you left off once the issue has been solved. 

I'll let you know once I hear back from Support 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?