How do I uninstall Farm Heroes from Facebook

Options
Mildred_2_2
Mildred_2_2 Posts: 30 Level 2
I downloaded Farm Heroes to my PC and it was a different one and it connected itself to my Facebook.  How do I uninstall this version from Facebook and get the old one back without losing everything I had on the original one. When I go to Facebook it has the new version that you see on a tablet and not the original one that we are used to. I want to get rid of that one and put the old one back on. So do I uninstall from Facebook then reinstall. I don't want to lose everything that I collected. I know the original version is not working right now but I prefer that version to the one that was downloaded. Any help you can give me would be helpful. Thanks

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Not really possible for u to install older version
  • I downloaded Farm Heroes to my PC and it was a different one and it connected itself to my Facebook.  How do I uninstall this version from Facebook and get the old one back without losing everything I had on the original one. When I go to Facebook it has the new version that you see on a tablet and not the original one that we are used to. I want to get rid of that one and put the old one back on. So do I uninstall from Facebook then reinstall. I don't want to lose everything that I collected. I know the original version is not working right now but I prefer that version to the one that was downloaded. Any help you can give me would be helpful. Thanks

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,369 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @Mildred_2_2, Welcome Back to our lovely King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to say that, you will not be able to get the old version back anymore!  The reason being that the King Team is changing the look of the game to the Mobile version for all the players.  And they are bringing this change to few players at a time!
    So, even-though, you delete the App from your Facebook now, it won't do any good!!  And, yes! The result would be loosing all your saved up boosters!!     

And like you said, the game is down now on the PC!  But, once it gets better, you can try to play on King games, as it still has the old version.  Here is the link  https://king.com/play/farmheroes

I will tag in our Farm game In-charge @QueenB, to fill you with any important info that I might have missed out =) 

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Hope everything works out and you will be able to enjoy your game soon again!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,369 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @5122_هيثم_ابؤ_المعرون,

I am very sorry to say that the Community supports English language only for everybody to communicate and understand properly!  

Can you please post your comments in English, so that we can understand and assist with the issue you are having in the game?  

Thank you very much and have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Also to add to what @PummyRaj the reason the studio are changing the game is because of the Flash programme. That is ending this year and no websites will be able to use it. So to allow us to keep playing our beloved game, it has had to change to the new format. 
    However, once loaded (and that has got a lot quicker) with time you will get used to the new look and see that it does everything much quicker than it used to. Now we don't have flash to slow us!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?