Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

For the studio/team about updates

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    @stan1981 I didn´t say that they should have stand bys 24/7. I said that they should check the forums on weekends. 

You might not care about the money but I can gurantee that king does. Because if they don´t earn money from the games they have to close down, For me I care about the players, that they can play the game. And that´s the only way king can make money, players can play. If it take to long to fix a problem players stop playing and they then loose money. 

If they don´t want to have stand bys on weekend, that can start fixing problems direct, they can just choose the other alternativ. To put out updates and other changes on weekdays. (best in that case are monday)

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Good Morning guys 🤗

@piaandersson, it's fair point you have brought up and the feedback has been shared with the studio 👍

You are right, we do not work during the weekend but rest assured, there are teams that do work during weekend which keeps an eye on all games and if something goes wrong, the team in charge handles the issue.

The incident that took place 17th of January was unfortunate but hey, the studio is learning and making sure it doesn't happen again 😉

Thank god for the Superstars and Game Experts here in the Community that will report any major issues to us the CM if needed 🤗

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Ooo... there is added reaction?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
  • stan1981
  • piaandersson

@QueenB That sounds ok. So what they need to learn from this are when to react so they can start working on problems faster. Because when the community are overfloaded in just a couple of hours then it´s a real big one.

You say it should not happen again. Well they might already happen. I saw on playstore a rewiev from a swedish player that the app crash since a day and it close instantly. And that´s on android (mobile/tablet) then. And from what I understand she must have had the latest update. But I don´t know why it does for her and so far it is only one. So it might be just something whit hers.

I haven´t got that update yet so I don´t know.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @piaandersson

Most of us game Experts and Superstars live in different time zones, so for all intents and purposes the King forums DOES have a 24/7 reporting service. The team of Game Experts and Superstars were given a list of instructions on what to do in case of emergency. It was very simple and clear and from what I have seen, it is acted upon very quickly. We also make sure that we all inform each other on what is happening.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator

They tend to monitor reviews as well, but when its just a handful of players it tends to be more their device. That's why it irritates me with any game to see people rudely demand FIX IT!!!!! when the majority of players games are working. Although they should be polite anyway.

Sometimes players fit the criteria but have full devices or older devices which just cannot cope.

As Rancid says, Superstars can always contact someone even if its not the community team. Sometimes though its something even out of the studio's hands and can take time to get back. Programmings like a puzzle sometimes, despite testing. Sometimes adding or removing something can mess everything up in one move and then it has to be rebuilt one part at a time.

• piaandersson

Maybe all should learn something. Even if it is only one that reports a problem you probably have more players that have the same problem. Just look on the problem that are on king.com right now. It is only two player that have reported (so far) yet there are problem on king.com so all that play on king.com are (will be) affected of that. But that wan´t be many that will write here even do they can´t contiue to play until it´s fixed.

That because that are so many people that play the game around the world. So just one can be enough even if it is a big problem.

When the community get overfloaded in just a few hours that are a hell of a lot of people that have the same.

In my experice from other forums that are not many that report problem. They just wait and see if it will fixed. So just one, when you have so many player as farm heroes has, can mean that it is big problem.

And when it comes to this community it haven´t been for so long time. So probably many that don´t know about it so they don´t know where to turn to. And many people don´t want to registreted them on forum just to report a problem. And if they sent mail through the playstore they just get an autoreply but they think they have reported the problem. I don´t know if king really read all these mails because they get so many.

So it is many things one have to consider when it is so many people that do the same thing.

They don´t have to bee rude. I saw one that was really out there. That one wrote in a thread an then on my wall, that on my wall I wrote to QueenB about it. I have deleted it because that was really really bad.

• stan1981

Most other games are only on mobile device app nowadays, IOS and Android...

it is definitely not easy to keep the game on so many types of platform... that y this lead to flash being “dead”

and as for developer, each platform require different skill set of programming, and most Developers are used to IOS and Android only.

thus do give more time to developer to fix the issue as King does try to accommodate to the huge different types of platform.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?