🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

For the studio/team about updates

Options
13»

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@stan1981 This has nothing to do whit what you play on for device. It has to do when they need to react when player reports problem.

And as long they have the game on different devices (computer, facebook, king.com and windows 10 app, mobile apps on iphone/ipad or androids) they should treat all the same way. And I´m sure of that they have developers for all of them.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Yes. They need to react when player reports problem... but there is always the PRIORITY

n usually we do have ppl here that help out, “game expert” and “superstar” to access it and see the priority and then passed it to our QueenB where she will passed it to the developer side

end of the day, it is too difficult to manage on so many platforms and likely only phone devices are those that can able to sustain for long

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @piaandersson So far in this topic you have posted the same or very similar comment, how many times?

Hi @stan1981 Have you noticed the response you get when you reply to @piaandersson ?

You both have different views on this topic. That does not automatically mean that one of you is right and the other one is wrong. If you two are going to continue to throw this back and forth at each other, then go outside and play tennis. If this exchange continues, it could be regarded as spamming. This could result in this topic being closed. Three of the people who have replied in this topic have the ability to close this topic.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Noted rancid.

I will put Anderson on ignore mode, not interested in playing tennis with him.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

As @Rancid has pointed out, it is time to put a stop to this discussion and move on. @piaandersson I love love the passion you have for the game and wanting to help other players, but these players need to come to us and speak out.

Players on Facebook and on King.com can easily reach the community from these platform and report or share any issues. We need the to be able to collect information as the majority only just tells us to FIX the game without providing any details.

@stan1981 also has a point, the majority of our players are playing King on mobile devices so there are priorities. Now I have passed on the feedback to the studio and they will take this in to account however, I can't promise any changes will be made.

I have therefore decided to close this thread! @piaandersson your feedback regarding this topic has been passed on so there is no need to continue this discussion.

Any other feedback that is not related to this thread, is more than appreciated so please feel free to open a new thread with a different topic.

Thanks guys for your understanding and love the passion y'all have for the game 😍🤗

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?