nicletanicoll
nicletanicoll Posts: 10 Level 2

Where is my lives friends

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,861 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020

Hello @nicletanicoll Welcome back 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

1) Can you please give me few details ---> (1) what device you are using to play the game (2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

Please type your reply by tapping in the open dialogue box located below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• nicletanicoll

I use a Samsung tablet and for several weeks i no longer receive lives from friends i am mențion me longer with Facebook .Game for a long time a game is atunci lege 2100... but noi what happenși?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,861 Candy Moderator

Hello again @nicletanicoll

First of all, Thank you for coming back and providing the needed details 👍️

Now, one more question... are you having this issue on Farm Heroes OR some other game? I need to make sure before I can suggest anything as lately, there has been Lives issue in some other games too!!

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• nicletanicoll

Farm heroes saga and candy crush saga

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I am also on a Samsung tablet and have about 200 friends on my list. I might get 5 lives a week at most. I used to get lots. Personally, I don't normally need the extra lives. I am just letting you know that even us experts are having the same issue.

• sierrasmom97
    sierrasmom97 Posts: 1 Newbie

I was just coming here to ask the same question about Farm Heroes Saga. I am glad to see that I am not the only one having issues. I play on my phone and I send as many lives out daily as possible and also send out requests for lives, hoping they will convert to beans, only to get maybe 5 per day back. I don't feel like my requests are truly being sent out. I used to get over 100 per day back which converts to about 10,000 beans. I contacted support only to get a generic automatic response, was not much help at all.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,901 Community Manager

Welcome to our Community @sierrasmom97 🤗

As our games are played by millions of people around all around the world, this means sometimes there can be a delay in messages being delivered, due to sheer volume.

This is something we're constantly working to improve, however it does also rely on some factors which are outside our control, such as linked social media networks and internet providers. 

If you're experiencing intermittent issues, we would recommend re-sending the request and if possible, check with your friend that they're receiving and responding to them.

• nicletanicoll

I checked and it is not sent neither are they received . Te problema persists

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?