Looking for friends to help with Roadblock

nikkid725
nikkid725 Posts: 2 Newbie

Not sure if there is where I go but I am looking for friends to help me get past Roadblock.... apparently the friends that used to play are no longer playing.... advice please and thank you

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,861 Candy Moderator

Hello @nikkid725 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community šŸ¤—

Yes! You are in the right place and, this is the place where you have to post your questions about the game šŸ‘ļø

Are you having issue with Road Block in your game? How long has it been since you are stuck at the Road Block? Are you playing on King.Com OR through Facebook?

It looks like there is an issue with receiving tickers when playing on PC! It was reported to the Farm Studio and they are working on a fix, but it is taking a longer than expected!

So, unfortunately, we cannot continue to play on PC anymore till the issue gets fixed! Only things we can do for now is, use our Gold Bars to remove the Road Block OR play on a Mobile device!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have any further questions, please post back by typing in the empty box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic Day šŸ„ šŸ“

• nikkid725
    nikkid725 Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you! Iā€™m playing thru facebook... the timer is going down I just want to play lol. Iā€™m not sure how to make friends with people for the game who actually play

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,861 Candy Moderator

Hello again @nikkid725

Thank you for replying back and I am glad to know that the timer is going down šŸ™‚

Got it about the friends. Since you are playing through Facebook, this is what you should do to make / receive some friends....

Go to "Home" page on Facebook ---> in the "Search Bar" type "Farm Heroes Saga Group" ---> You will see few results, click on those to make sure that they do speak about the game itself, but not any other unnecessary things ---> If you feel they are fine and legit, send a request to join in few of those groups ---> Once you are approved to join the group, you can post your comment in their groups to "Add you as a Friend" ---> Most of the active players do send Friend Requests and you just have to accept those requests and you will have some friends in your game šŸ‘ļø

Did I confuse you OR is it clear šŸ˜„

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?