Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Amelia's Adventure - Live Now! 🌍🛩

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    edited March 2020

@encantes I don´t know how many time I played level 8 before I finished it. But I was able to do that whit just 3 showels. But needed a lot of luck.

And the same on the other levels that I used 3 showels to take the last 3 flowerseed (the pink one). It just on level 12 I also used another booster becuase I was so close to finish. And that was the hardest one of the levels I played up to that.

If I had have the new tractor I might have used it to get flowerseed/pink one (if they was on the same line) because you should get more then one pink whit one tractor.

Now on level 13 it´s beside weed also 14 sheep one should collect.

Did you play rancid tower that was before (a couple of years ago). There was all hard levels and the reward levels was superhard. This kind of that. All hard levels and rewardlevels superhard.

For me I usually like the events, even when they are little hard/tricky but this one are to much. So I will see if I finish all levels or not.

• merpet
    merpet Posts: 58 Level 2

@wafercookieflippers

Thx for Your Song. Unfortunately i did not complete the Event, but the regular levels (3065). So finishing with 24 hrs unlimited lives is not that attractive for me.

Bw merpet

• piaandersson

I gave up the event yesterday. I finsished level 13 but now stuck on 14.

Level 14 has no weed but never the less it to hard. And since I need to use boosters (at least showels) on every level to finish I be using more beans then I get so it´s not worth it. And not worth playing it when I to begin whit are stuck on every level.

In the event you should not need to use boosters like that, sure that one can have to use one or to in rewardlevels because they are hard/tricky but you should be able to finish the other whitout. For me I play the event for fun but also to get beans and boosters to use in the regular game. And for me it little strange that the event are harder then the regular levels.

• merpet
    merpet Posts: 58 Level 2

@piaandersson

You are absolutely right. This stuff is too hard. no Chance without boosters. The rewards are too small. Levels are interesting but frustrating. Last too long.

No more treasure Mills, Classic Events vanished, seems they want us to quit.

Y U no try harder? Is it that what they tell us?

Merpet

• piaandersson

@merpet Yes, when they make an event where you must use booster the reward should be a lot better.

I guess they keep an eye on how many really finish this hard event. And what they needed to use for to do that. For me I already know that if it comes one of the same kind I quit earlier in the event instead of waste booster and/or beans on it.

I said earlier that if I had have the new tractor that I might had used of them. Now (from today) I have the new tractor but I don´t going to try to finish the event by using them. It´s not worth it.

We just have to wait until this is over, march 16 and see what comes next.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,776 Farm Moderator

@merpet @piaandersson

I agree this time Amelia's event is too hard and rewards are very poor. I'm still at level 8 but I'm bored to continuing to play. I prefer to use boosters for new level in F.H.S.

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator

My amelia levels have changed!

• piaandersson

So far mine have not changed.

@Chicken_Slayer If you look on this two players on you tube. Wich one did you have and what one do you have now. The links are to there channek site. gameskills you see thumbnails but oks t you must look on. Both have finished level 5.

game skills https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFeC_IY8A3VTtF5JtSnB3RQ

oks t https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRkGXerBi47pK37_89yrYVw

For me I have the one that oks t have. Hope the links works.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,776 Farm Moderator

@Chicken_Slayer @stan1981 @piaandersson

It's the same for me my Amelia's level 8 and previous levels have been changed.

No words.......

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?