We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Companions

shantak
shantak Posts: 3 Newbie

I can't collect my beans or lives and I can't unlock? Companions

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,633 Candy Moderator

Hello @shantak A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

1) Can you please explain more about the issue and why you are not able to collect Beans OR Lives? Are you seeing any error message OR you are not receiving any of those gifts from your friends?

2) And with regards to unlocking the ? Companions ---> As of now, we do not have the facility to unlock those last 3 companions, as the Farm King team has not released them yet. They might release them and even more in future OR completely remove those 3 remaining Companions! It is completely up to the King's decision what to do. We just have to make sure that we install the latest version and keep our game updated.

Please post back and give more details about the first part of your question! You can simply type your reply in the empty comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🍓 🍏

• shantak

No and thanks for responding I'm not seeing a error mgs, I can send lives but I never receive any back as well as beans and my friends do say they're sending me lives and beans

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,446 Pet Rescue Moderator

A lot are not getting the requests back. Which device are you playing on?

• shantak

Android Galaxy orbit orbit

• Lady_Choo

Are you connecting to Facebook?

Which level are you on just out of interest?

• Vickie_Moss
    Vickie_Moss Posts: 7 Level 2

BEFORE I WAS HAVING TROUBLE GETTING BEANS AND IT'S AN ISSUE AGAIN PLUS THE BEANS FOR COMPLETEING A LEVEL STOPPED AND NOW I'M STUCK. CANNOT BUY SHOVELS OR COMPANION, CAN THIS BE FIXED SOON FOR I WANT TO KEEP PLAYING THIS GAME. STARTED 5 YEARS AGO I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP GOING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

U playing PC or phone? R u on the latest version?

so u mean u don’t have beans for completing a lvl ?

we do get 75/150/250 beans for 1/2/3* a lvl but do take note that companion does cost 50/70/90 beans at the start ...

• Vickie_Moss
    Vickie_Moss Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited March 2020

SORRY I MEANT TO LEAVE THAT INFORMATION. I AM ON A PC AND AM AWARE OF THE BEANS ACTION. BUT I DON'T GET ANYTHING IN BEANS AT ALL. I CAN GET THE DAILY GIFT BOXES, AND THE 1 SHOVEL THERE BUT THAT'S ALL. EVERYTHING WAS FINE TILL ABOUT A WEEK OR SO AGO THEN WENT HAYWIRE. WAITING FOR THE GLITCH OR WHATEVER TO BE FIXED IS AGGRAVATING. I WANT TO PLAY AND I CAN'T ANYMORE. SOMETHING IS OFF, BROKEN OR SOMETHING, SO I ASK COULD YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO IT. I'M 58 YRS OLD, STROKE VICTIM AND I USE THESE GAMES TO KEEP WHAT'S LEFT OF MY ABILITIES GOING. JUST IN CASE, WHERE CAN I FIND THIS LATEST VERSION AND I WILL TRY THAT ALSO. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

@Vickie_Moss

u using PC, r u on windows 10? n HTML format?

possible of playing on phone device?

• Lady_Choo

There should be no issues as far as I know. Are you playing on Facebook or the Kingdom? And if using windows 10, you could download the app.

Have you also tried cleaning cache and cookies?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?